**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Think plain & iced cubans will be the trend for a minute. Rappers played everything else out these last 2 years and I honestly don't see cats going back to franco's consistently for a while.

whats good with the BSM chains?

Last edited:
Haha, that last one looks like Rafaello's attempt to replicate that LAX Karmaloop micro joint

LAX was telling me what really happened when they made NLV Jesus piece. He said that they had ripped a piece out of the Source magazine with a pic of Big wearing his Jesus piece, and told the Asian jewelry maker to make a Jesus better than that one, but the Asian jeweler didn't speak Engrish real well so he didn't understand what they were telling him. It turns out that the other side of the Source page they gave the jeweler had an advertisement for the 2011 Conan the Barbarian movie. By the time Ben realized what had happened, too much work and money had been spent, so they just played it off to NLV like it was a dope piece.
roll.gif

Damn I needed that laugh.

I'll never forget that ****

How do you make a blunder like that?

Ben was in here stuntin and frontin like he did some Amazing **** When he really ****** up and slick talked homie into believing that piece was cold.

Can't knock the hustle tho ..

The NLV shield and ring was piffery nonetheless 

thats sad that so many people arent even close... I wonder what part of the country he's in 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom