**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

"Let's get ready to rumble"
laugh.gif

i **** with juelz's new jesus x cuban

any info on who made it?

Probably avannies.

Frank mucus was implying that da cuban he's wearing now could be from his old double cuban

Juelz piece since he took da chains off that one.

Yo frank can you put da pic up of juelz piece stripped of da cubans again?

Ok, so I need some help. Been stalking this forum for while and need some guidance.

Looking to buy a 14k Miami Cuban in Yellow gold: 11mm / 26-27 in. / 200-230 grams.

I have an idea of how much that would run me, but need some guidance as to where to go to get a fair price. Im in NY and these jewlers want your left arm and a testicle and Im not wit it.

So? Anyone got any suggestions?

Thx

Ok, so I need some help. Been stalking this forum for while and need some guidance.

Looking to buy a 14k Miami Cuban in Yellow gold: 11mm / 26-27 in. / 200-230 grams.

I have an idea of how much that would run me, but need some guidance as to where to go to get a fair price. Im in NY and these jewlers want your left arm and a testicle and Im not wit it.

So? Anyone got any suggestions?

Thx
danieljewelryinc in miami got da BEST prices for a brand new cuban link.

only place you getting one cheaper is if you cop a used one off someone in a private sale. ( which is rare air these days)

NO ONE touching his prices when you do da math @ da 14k gold content, da weight, and whats da spot price for a particular day.

and they're all hand made.

Last edited:

only place you getting one cheaper is if you cop a used one off someone in a private sale. ( which is rare air these days)

NO ONE touching his prices when you do da math @ da 14k gold content, da weight, and whats da spot price for a particular day.

THIS.. not to mention they are stand up guys over there

Probably avannies.

Frank mucus was implying that da cuban he's wearing now could be from his old double cuban

if juelz really wanted to stunt i'd connect this to one of those bigger T.I. cubans and keep da smaller cubans on his newly aqquired

jesus pieces.

I tried ta tell ya'll about Daniel. They ain't playin with the cubans. Best quality I have ever seen and best prices too. Mine's is about 380 grams 14k. And when David at Daniel tells you he's gonna' do something, he does it and does it on time...:smh:

Last edited:
I tried ta tell ya'll about Daniel. They ain't playin with the cubans. Best quality I have ever seen and best prices too. Mine's is about 380 grams 14k. And when David at Daniel tells you he's gonna' do something, he does it and does it on time...:smh:

What you did there, I seent it.

Well Ninjahood that Rolex would be the 1st of a few in the watch collection. I personally feel that rolex would be the best to throw an aftermarket bezel on.

Chambers what's the back story with that if u don't mind ?

Well Ninjahood that Rolex would be the 1st of a few in the watch collection. I personally feel that rolex would be the best to throw an aftermarket bezel on.

Chambers what's the back story with that if u don't mind ?

I'm not gonna air it out, it's too early for that. I'll wait it out a little longer to see what happens...

Last edited:
Probably avannies.

if juelz really wanted to stunt i'd connect this to one of those bigger T.I. cubans and keep da smaller cubans on his newly aqquired

jesus pieces.
info/pics on T.I. cubans?

l.jpg

this cuban size on juelz piece would be very nice

Last edited:
who's tito? does he have a site? (sorry if noob question, im new)
you mean to tell me folks from the HYPEBEAST forums aren't up on thangs..
c'mon b..you know NT makes hypebeast forums look like young boys...i mean niketalk created da word hypebeast

this thread is probably da single most informative piece of jewelry knowledge on da internet...not just da typical snake oil tales you hear from fake ballers with their

bang bang chain, or jewelers selling their wares, but real stone cold hard facts about specs, history, and recommendations on where to buy jewelry.

and for da noob, tito predates da internet era, and he's past his prime in relevance, so its gonna be hard to see any of his stuff that isn't scanned from source mags from

15-17 years ago.

who's tito? does he have a site? (sorry if noob question, im new)

you mean to tell me folks from the HYPEBEAST forums aren't up on thangs..
c'mon b..you know NT makes hypebeast forums look like young boys...i mean niketalk created da word hypebeast

this thread is probably da single most informative piece of jewelry knowledge on da internet...not just da typical snake oil tales you hear from fake ballers with their

bang bang chain, or jewelers selling their wares, but real stone cold hard facts about specs, history, and recommendations on where to buy jewelry.

and for da noob, tito predates da internet era, and he's past his prime in relevance, so its gonna be hard to see any of his stuff that isn't scanned from source mags from

15-17 years ago.

This is da truth

so that juelz piece is a star with sneakers and wings with a bandana that say juelz, right? 

or am i missing some deep hidden message..?

im sure you know i was being sarcastic too, thats crazy tho that dudes pieces are so damn rare..

back to juelz's current cuban, would i be correct if i said it's 18k 11mm 35inches?

Juelz is deceptively tall, i was standing next to him at da marina in dyckman with my cousins

And now ex girlfriend & im 6'1..so da way he rocks his chain i says its 12mm

And more towards around da 38" mark...

18k could be da purity, but most people are content with 14k gold as its da US standard.

Back
Top Bottom