**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The cross is invisible wax set. I think it looks better than pave round, which I've seen a lot of these days. However, when you steam clean an invisible wax set cross some diamonds can pop out over time. I've had that cross since 04 but since I got my Baby Jesus in 2011 I've been rocking that more. 
pic of baby please?

uxvN6D_large.jpg

@frank what has been done, I seen it

How you get so much money for all that jewelry gangster :pimp: :evil:  2 stainless subs, 4 solid gold rollies, niceee, frank ballin :smh:  the smasher is your pieces in rl is prolly better than that though right |I  quality over quantity
Be about that life

lmfao frank your a foo man:rofl:
I see you LAX!

:rofl:  @ ppl thinking thats franks setup
:pimp:

I'll always associate french with bang bang after seeing those bootleg empire vids

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, BUT WHATEVER I POST IS REAL.

HERE'S MY WHITE GOLD CROSS AND YELLOW GOLD JESUS. I HELD UP A PAPER WITH MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT SO YOU KNOW IT'S ME AND ALL ME AND MINES ONLY.

SALUTE!!! MATTA FACT! **** THAT IM LIGHTING ONE FOR YOU!
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Check the IF&Co website I got mine during the Christmas sale in 2011, so it was marked down a good bit from what it retails for. Next sale is Valentines Day. Piece was 10k to get 14 add another g. 

Yeah looks good ill post some pics when I get my baby you rock bead or Cuban with it?

10mkm6b.jpg%5B%5CIMG%5D
bead chain, I like cubans when I first got in the jewelry game, but now I wear bead and franco. If I were to rock a cuban it be one those link pave joints that are real heavy. That black on black with the white diamond thorns is a good look might have to look though.

Back
Top Bottom