**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Diego - post more and clearer pics of the Jesus too.

I remember reading someone in Chicago made the Murakami Jesus piece.

Isn't this one yours Ben?
Murakamijesus.jpg

talcoopermurakami.jpg

No hate, but that one looks like it came out of cereal box next to the Kanye joint. Franco is fire though.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

400 GRAMS THOUGH? is it 14mm? it's gotta be 16mm but it don't look anywhere near that bro. because I know the bail, so whether it looks smaller in the pic, I know the jesus piece too well. can you send a pic of the just the cuban next to a cell phone laid flat? 
LAX. you saw the cuban and that size weighed 400 on the scale? even 385g would be a grip! even at 38" long

I still can't believe I used to rock 2000 gram set up on a weekly basis but I was also mentally ******ed and had to wear a towel.

shayan, jacob or lorraine made the first murakami, we made the 2nd one. but he never talks about who makes his jewelry ever. I haven't heard him say jacob in a really long time. but I love seeing Lorraine hating Jacob and talking #@#! on him heavy. 

and p.s. ninja if you don't post some jewelry soon of YOURS I'm gonna be mad! cmon man. but I do know #@#! aint like it used to be when a STUPID SILLY fat 400 + gram 14k cuban was under $10,000....

I was looking at old chains that were going for $14 a gram for 14k!!!!!! smh

Ahhh I didn't know Lorraine got down like that...Jacob made those "YEEZI" chains

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by rakim

you guys all have it twisted simply put, ppl cop jewelry to wear them, i wouldnt wear that murakami joint in the club nobody knows who murakami is as is, and if it wasnt for kanye he would be non existant, id feel like a clown with that murakami joint on unless i was wearing skinny jeans with bright sneakers

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

No one would know who Murakami was if it weren't for Kanye? I hope you never procreate.

Wow.Might as well say nobody would know Jesus if it wasn't for KanyeThanks Kanye!!

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Heres another pic i put on Instagram @JimmyxBoi... I'll be updating daily on my Yellow Set up... Cuban Chain and Bracelet pics coming soon and once i get one of BEN's Jesus faces its a WRAP. Been Back only 2 months.... POW Live2Hustle
422160_2773299615960_1362134714_32451852_792403668_n.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I remember when I bumped into you at the Fb County commissary. I was takin a tour of the place in the summer. 

Originally Posted by YMCMB

get the jesus piece talk out of here. we're talking the best custom pieces.

Jesus piece > custom piece. 
And at one point, the Jesus piece WAS a custom piece. Its the OG piece...

The cross, the Jesus, then the dog tags. All OG pieces. And they're all appreciated. Good work is good work hands down at the end of the day, whether new and refreshing or original and classic. Can't hate on any good craftsmanship + quality. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Heres another pic i put on Instagram @JimmyxBoi... I'll be updating daily on my Yellow Set up... Cuban Chain and Bracelet pics coming soon and once i get one of BEN's Jesus faces its a WRAP. Been Back only 2 months.... POW Live2Hustle
422160_2773299615960_1362134714_32451852_792403668_n.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I remember when I bumped into you at the Fb County commissary. I was takin a tour of the place in the summer. 
HAHAHA Oh man i remembered that like it was yesterday... My bad homie i didn't say too much. Much love though. God Bless

Custom Piece When Done Properly and Not Cutting Corners >>>>>>>>>>>*

Jonas and Pharrell custom joints >>>

Lowkey I like Slim Thugs Boss Hog Outlaw Joint too

Originally Posted by Young Safari

For this historical moment on page 1000, imma keep it G and repost this image cuz it's the greatest piece of Jewelry in hip hop history.
kanyejesuspiece2.jpg

Hands down.

This pic alone is ****in on my life, i say top 10 pieces due to the fact that i never seen every jesus peice ever created in the history of mankind, but c mon that %%!* looks cray! Also u cant b mad at the originality, dude got a world renowned artist to make his jewelry, not a jeweler, but an artist. And to the dude dat said murakami is only known becuase of kanye is muy stupid, hes only known to YOU cuz of ye, kanye just help grow his fanbase

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Young Safari

For this historical moment on page 1000, imma keep it G and repost this image cuz it's the greatest piece of Jewelry in hip hop history.

Hands down.

If that was Fat Joe's piece would you feel the same way ?

Kanye has swag though..

Back
Top Bottom