**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

wonder if this means the white gold tarantula and wu rollie are truly lost jewelry.

Last edited:
im sorry i had to put this back up lol lol bang bang (keif voice)

them diamond empire cats are to funny.

When Ben got at them a few  years back that was classic

Some of these are old and the others I found on Tumblr

Figured I'd post this one since someone mentioned Nigo

Last edited:
jeezy gave freddy gibbs that horrible CTE WORLD white gold piece,

then LAX came along and destroyed and melted it nicely.... 8)

im new to this whole jewelry thing but whats the average price for rolex? Im from detroit n when something gets popular its popular. I mean to the point where there is fugazzi everywhere. Recently ive been seeing alot of rolex on instagram/twitter. I mean dudes in college driving ford taurus making 9.50 gettin hella props on watches that I kno are not legit n im the hater when I call people out. Help educate me fambz, whats the goin price of "presi" as they call em

if i seen some of yall in real life :smh:

bacc yall down real quicc

:lol: kleenex

VERSACE & CHANEL SMFH

i got my versace piece bout a year ago, i honestly believe LAX was the first person to do that theme then everyone followed.

Is 12 stacks for a 18k day date year 98 with box and papers a good deal ?

thats what these dudes now seem to wanna charge because of the crazy hype, but i would say 7-10k is what i would value them at. box and papers do add value and 98 is pretty new too

i would add 2 more stacks and cop a used solid 18k breitling.

No way, man

im new to this whole jewelry thing but whats the average price for rolex? Im from detroit n when something gets popular its popular. I mean to the point where there is fugazzi everywhere. Recently ive been seeing alot of rolex on instagram/twitter. I mean dudes in college driving ford taurus making 9.50 gettin hella props on watches that I kno are not legit n im the hater when I call people out. Help educate me fambz, whats the goin price of "presi" as they call em
if i seen some of yall in real life 
mean.gif

bacc yall down real quicc
laugh.gif
kleenex
VERSACE & CHANEL SMFH
i got my versace piece bout a year ago, i honestly believe LAX was the first person to do that theme then everyone followed.

Is 12 stacks for a 18k day date year 98 with box and papers a good deal ?
thats what these dudes now seem to wanna charge because of the crazy hype, but i would say 7-10k is what i would value them at. box and papers do add value and 98 is pretty new too

i would add 2 more stacks and cop a used solid 18k breitling.
No way, man
Windrider_Chronomat_Evolution_18k_Rose_Gold.jpg

004_Breitling_Windrider_Chronomat_Evolution_18K_Rose_Gold_C1335653_.jpg

buggin b.

dont let da rolex hype go to your head, i've seen these sometimes go for 14k on ebay used..pssh that would be COPPED, and it more brolic then even da day date II

I wouldn't pay 3k for any breitling, let alone 14k . I'm getting a submariner Rolex next month for my birthday.

I wouldn't pay 3k for any breitling, let alone 14k . I'm getting a submariner Rolex next month for my birthday.
Certain Breitlings will keep their value, anything in 18k gold especially all factory Chronomat Evolutions and Bentleys. I would never fck with Rolex it just not my style. Why pay for the hype.   

Windrider_Chronomat_Evolution_18k_Rose_Gold.jpg

004_Breitling_Windrider_Chronomat_Evolution_18K_Rose_Gold_C1335653_.jpg

buggin b.

dont let da rolex hype go to your head, i've seen these sometimes go for 14k on ebay used..pssh that would be COPPED, and it more brolic then even da day date II
this breitling is 
smokin.gif
  nice and simple... I forget how nice they actually look, all the flooded out OD breitlings kind of ruined them IMO

Back
Top Bottom