**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Was going to make fun of Kanye's shirt... then I scrolled down and saw Prodigy. 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Frank,

I didn't mean it like that. But when I tried posting the pictures earlier, it stated that the moderator had to review it before it actually gets posted.

As you can see, he did approve it which was posted before I posted>>>>>>

"Well I wanted to post some pictures of my old set-up, but since I'm still new, ya'll gotta wait....

Got a new setup as well, minus my custom piece that LAXROLEX is in the process of making...."

I was waiting for a vouch for them to hit them up cause they close to me. Just some other stuff they sell made me double guess them but atleast the other stuff wasn't being passed as something it wasn't.
I copped a huge yellow cuban from 'em. I have owned many miami cuban links from all over. When I tell you these dudes have the formula for perfection, I mean it.They been around for a long time. In their store they still got giant Lazarus pieces and other chunky gold pendants and chains. They have two stores, one is a pawn shop where they have Audemars, Breitlings and other nice watches, the other one is strictly miami cubans and gold pendants. I went in person, but they do Ebay sales too.  You in Hialeah or Miami?

Last edited:
I copped a huge yellow cuban from 'em. I have owned many miami cuban links from all over. When I tell you these dudes have the formula for perfection, I mean it.They been around for a long time. In their store they still got giant Lazarus pieces and other chunky gold pendants and chains. They have two stores, one is a pawn shop where they have Audemars, Breitlings and other nice watches, the other one is strictly miami cubans and gold pendants. I went in person, but they do Ebay sales too.  You in Hialeah or Miami?

I'm in NW Miami. Hialeah is only 5mins from me. Kinda grew up running around hialeah. Which is the best spot to go to out of both? You'd think the weight per size is fair for the chains they have on their site or do they seem kinda "light"?

I'm in NW Miami. Hialeah is only 5mins from me. Kinda grew up running around hialeah. Which is the best spot to go to out of both? You'd think the weight per size is fair for the chains they have on their site or do they seem kinda "light"?
I don't know about their website. When I copped I paid around $37 a gram for 14k, maybe a little less and the chain actually weighed more than we agreed upon when I picked it up and they didn't try to charge me extra.  8100 NW 103rd Street, Hialeah, Florida. It's the weird looking little building looks like a taco shop or something (no LAX). Email David at danieljewelryinc at hotmail.com or call em at 305-558-7446. Dudes answer emails quick and sent me a bunch of pics taken that same day before I went to the store. They have a gang of different sized cubans in there too, so you can try them on, or bring a pendant to see how it looks/fits.

I don't know about their website. When I copped I paid around $37 a gram for 14k, maybe a little less and the chain actually weighed more than we agreed upon when I picked it up and they didn't try to charge me extra.  8100 NW 103rd Street, Hialeah, Florida. It's the weird looking little building looks like a taco shop or something (no LAX). Email David at danieljewelryinc at hotmail.com or call em at 305-558-7446. Dudes answer emails quick and sent me a bunch of pics taken that same day before I went to the store. They have a gang of different sized cubans in there too, so you can try them on, or bring a pendant to see how it looks/fits.

Good looks. Imma def do that. I greatly appreciate it. I know exactly where that is.

@59fifty 

chain is about 6mm "was going to get a 9mm but my wife didn't like how big it was, HAHA!"

bracelet is about 8mm-8.5 probably 8mm

as far as the clasp I'm not sure what the exact style is called.

I want a massive diamond cut rope chain in my life. Probably the only piece of jewelry I'd spent these ridiculous prices on.

We need more EYE CANDY on here so here ya'll go......

The homies out of San Jose "454 Life Entertainment" chain/jewelry.....Not sure who the jeweler is.

Maybe Highline Jewelry, since it seems like everybody in the Bay Goes to them.

Drew Deezy "454 Ent"

It funny how times have changed. I remember back in 05-07 "bigger" seemed better, but now. Less is more.

And I think people like myself are more after that "classy" clean look.

What ya'll think?

It funny how times have changed. I remember back in 05-07 "bigger" seemed better, but now. Less is more.

And I think people like myself are more after that "classy" clean look.

What ya'll think?

Wealth of information has schooled people on the value of quality over quantity in a lot of different aspects.

But obviously, not when it comes to tattoos and butt injections.[/spioler]

For something that small, I would not think it would be necessary for a towel around your neck like Prodigy.

Ay Jc how you gonna claim LAX scamed u for some paper and edit your post 5 minutes later.

We want answers bruh.

grin.gif

Ay Jc how you gonna claim LAX scamed u for some paper and edit your post 5 minutes later.

We want answers bruh.

grin.gif
Straightened it out. Miscommunication. We've done numerous deals for over $10k, he is legit, just needs to work on his communication skills.

Back
Top Bottom