**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

found this jacob & co cherub on ebay. buy it now is 3,300.

24590600.jpg

88194364.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jacob...&hash=item35b024808e

Originally Posted by larolex

ninja whats the deal with your jesus
trust me b, im workin on it, i just hit more then a few snags, da last one was a personal matter that i rather not elaborate on but let's say i had to

burn more then 1/2 a stack on lawyer costs
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

that SAME loon jesus piece is STILL available?
throwback:

unsolved-mysteries-3.jpg

this boy ross is just making a mockery of the "classic" jesus piece designs
laugh.gif

this looks like a black murakami style to me
257454732.jpg

256954496.jpg

254752707.jpg

248878514.jpg

is tvjohnny behind all of these?

Originally Posted by treewing

Brian is at my gym all the time with ALL of that jewelry on and Timbs while exercising, smh...
Indeed he is. You must be talking about the Slauson 24hr Fitness. One time dude was playing ball with us with
all of his chains and stuff on rattling up and down the court. Dude was balling in a G-Unit wife beater/cut off sweats/and some dusty K-Swiss classics.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Brian is at my gym all the time with ALL of that jewelry on and Timbs while exercising, smh...
Indeed he is. You must be talking about the Slauson 24hr Fitness. One time dude was playing ball with us with
all of his chains and stuff on rattling up and down the court. Dude was balling in a G-Unit wife beater/cut off sweats/and some dusty K-Swiss classics.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

I believe it. Cuz be at Denny's off of sunset every sat night after the club looking for some hips

Back
Top Bottom