**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Richie Rich lyin his *#! off ..
laugh.gif

Platinum? 100 karats? 40 stacks?

One of the above does not go with the others
laugh.gif

I peeped that too. 
laugh.gif

I think I was in the shop when that Kafani dude bought that ruby G-Shock & ring combo.

His boys were thirsty, asking Mo the cost of every piece in the case. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those types of articles are always fun to read....hopefully he is just exaggerating and doesn't actually believe that's what he paid for...gonna have a rude awakening when its trade in/pawn/appraisal time

x2_4d41e67
x2_4d41ec7

I upgraded my wedding band. My original wedding band cost $20, but this new one was done by Ben Baller.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those types of articles are always fun to read....hopefully he is just exaggerating and doesn't actually believe that's what he paid for...gonna have a rude awakening when its trade in/pawn/appraisal time

Richie Rich is an Cali legend.
he been gettin rap money before reasonable doubt and ready to die.
"sacks be so fluffy the whole town love me"- i got 5 on it remix.

and 40stacks is very possible. its like you guys hate just to hate.
obviously 90% of the stones on his piece are black diamonds, which cost next to nothing.
not too much labor cause its a very simple piece.
platinum isnt a million dollars an oz. only like 1615/oz i think.
so a 400g piece would be like 25stacks. + 10stacks of black and white stones +5stacks for...etc lol... thats a 40k piece.

the ones who look silly are you guys when you just imagine prices to be wrong without thinking twice.
talkin just to talk.

stop slurpin these cats with these 6500 jesus pieces thinkin they 20stacks.

Originally Posted by Demax777

I upgraded my wedding band. My original wedding band cost $20, but this new one was done by Ben Baller.
eek.gif

*looks at sig* 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 jk, nice upgrade.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Richie Rich is an Cali legend.
he been gettin rap money before reasonable doubt and ready to die.
"sacks be so fluffy the whole town love me"- i got 5 on it remix.

and 40stacks is very possible. its like you guys hate just to hate.
obviously 90% of the stones on his piece are black diamonds, which cost next to nothing.
not too much labor cause its a very simple piece.
platinum isnt a million dollars an oz. only like 1615/oz i think.
so a 400g piece would be like 25stacks. + 10stacks of black and white stones +5stacks for...etc lol... thats a 40k piece.

the ones who look silly are you guys when you just imagine prices to be wrong without thinking twice.
talkin just to talk.

stop slurpin these cats with these 6500 jesus pieces thinkin they 20stacks.
son- stop it

he could be a billionaire- i never said he was broke...i didn't care to breakdown the exact cost of his piece-  i'm not a jeweler or a professional jpeg appraiser ...i still think 95% of those articles are
laugh.gif
when these dudes start talking about the jewels...like i just read or watched something where Waka said he paid 100k for that cartoon piece -

i laughed cause on first read it compute to me...plat? 100ct? could it be true? i'll let you do the math....id still be willing to bet it gets tested and comes back as white gold or worse but thats just me

i wont reply to the rest of that nonsense in your post cause i'm sure its not directed at me

congrats to diggy making the front cover of the xxl, dude got signed off that "made you look" track he did, i was in the studio with him and DOE in hollywood recently real cool guys

Originally Posted by larolex

MY FACTORY DIAMOND JACOB
I'm not even trying to throw salt but I'm sincerely interested for #*!%* and giggles. What kinda car are you driving with that jacob on your wrist?  And why is your gas tank on empty? Are you in LA? If so, where abouts? I'm in marina del rey - PM me your number, I'll buy something off you if I can ball on a budget too.
nerd.gif

does ANYONE know WHAT KIND of chain Dom's wearing in this pic?? like.. what style rope is it called? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

10qi2r6.jpg

my bad, couldnt find the old post..

Back
Top Bottom