**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

YMCMB wrote:

It looks like he's still wearing our G-Shock 
smile.gif

I been looking all through this thread looking for different chains / pieces. Off course i found them, but what kind of chains seem to hold the best value??
Where is a Website where i can look at a whole bunch of different Pieces/ and styles??
Help a brother out. I am looking to get a piece made, or looking for different types of diamond chains.  5k budget for the Neck-wear.
The reason i ask for you guys input is because i live in Houston, and i refuse to buy some of the Funny business coming from around here.
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I been looking all through this thread looking for different chains / pieces. Off course i found them, but what kind of chains seem to hold the best value??
Where is a Website where i can look at a whole bunch of different Pieces/ and styles??
Help a brother out. I am looking to get a piece made, or looking for different types of diamond chains.  5k budget for the Neck-wear.
The reason i ask for you guys input is because i live in Houston, and i refuse to buy some of the Funny business coming from around here.
Thanks in advance.

i dont know if a particular type of chain is gonna hold value better...if you get something heavy and solid then you will always have your gold weight...you cant go wrong with something like the cuban/jesus piece cause theres always a market for them....but in general like its been said many times in this thread the price is crazy high now and your paying for labor markup etc...

as far as pix look thru the jewelers blogs or here...this is probably the best compilation of jewel pix on the net from personal pieces to celeb stuff

That Gorilla piece was HUGE!!! Nice piece too
pimp.gif

Love Yo Gotti's YB piece too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@SAjewelry-How much y'all charge for the Hermes belt buckle?

The third level on top of Don C's bracelet killed it for me. It's still aight though. But I would have stuck with 2 "legos".

Ask Ben or anyone at IF&Co. Why are dudes embarrassed about inquiring about prices from the people selling it themselves.

gucci mane has entirely too much jewelry. i remember seein an interview where he said he dont trade none of it in either, he said he got all his old chains in a safety deposit box. if thats true, i wonder how much he done spent on jewelry all together

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No love for Don C's Bracelet? That #$@ is CaLean.
his bracelet would've been ALOT better had he not paved da sides panels of da cube shiny gold and just kept da front of it icy

Back
Top Bottom