**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

just gotta set a limit where it doesn't even count as jewelry anymore.

some NT'ers out here buying quality jewels amongst people posting "low quality" diamonds.
I think they have a right to talk trash
that sounds like a cat who is salty they got the new CL550 stock at the club, and some dude in a 06 CL500 with a fly kit and fly rims pull up and stop his shine.
thats what i think.
"damn i paid 50k for this 10karat chain with bout 3carats of vvs stones, and this dude with 3 big !@% chains just walked in and he gettin mad love. people lookin past this small cross. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."
rewind 10 years
"damn i paid 1000 for these bapes/dunks/AF1/Jordans and this dude with these Grs just walked in gettin mad love. people not even lookin at my kicks. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."

some thingssss....never changeeeee....

if its fly its fly. cause none of this stuff ever has a return. especially if you payin "retail" for jewelry which is what youre doing when you buy from a jeweler.
you'll never ever ever get the money back you paid for labor, so in the end, you losing anyway.
just cause gold is 154545fiftyleven/Oz dont mean thats what YOU sellin it for. you get to sell it for scrap prices.
ditto with the diamonds less than 1carat in size.
but we all know this right?
so what makes spending more money a right to "talk trash" i thought ben baller and lax charged so much cause of their craftsmanship.
Horrible analogy.  Don't ever do that again.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

just gotta set a limit where it doesn't even count as jewelry anymore.

some NT'ers out here buying quality jewels amongst people posting "low quality" diamonds.
I think they have a right to talk trash
that sounds like a cat who is salty they got the new CL550 stock at the club, and some dude in a 06 CL500 with a fly kit and fly rims pull up and stop his shine.
thats what i think.
"damn i paid 50k for this 10karat chain with bout 3carats of vvs stones, and this dude with 3 big !@% chains just walked in and he gettin mad love. people lookin past this small cross. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."
rewind 10 years
"damn i paid 1000 for these bapes/dunks/AF1/Jordans and this dude with these Grs just walked in gettin mad love. people not even lookin at my kicks. ##%$ that $$!!! son. i paid more."

some thingssss....never changeeeee....

if its fly its fly. cause none of this stuff ever has a return. especially if you payin "retail" for jewelry which is what youre doing when you buy from a jeweler.
you'll never ever ever get the money back you paid for labor, so in the end, you losing anyway.
just cause gold is 154545fiftyleven/Oz dont mean thats what YOU sellin it for. you get to sell it for scrap prices.
ditto with the diamonds less than 1carat in size.
but we all know this right?
so what makes spending more money a right to "talk trash" i thought ben baller and lax charged so much cause of their craftsmanship.
Horrible analogy.  Don't ever do that again.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

I thought Jeezy & Rick Ross was beefin after that BMF freestyle Jezzy did??? 
eyes.gif

Guess Not... Damn Gucci's Jewels are either Fake aka Big John the Jewler or Super Low quality.... They trying to give one of Gucci's super "iced" out watches and it's only valued at $5000? Really.. I know I'm a big timer but I know an all iced out watch should be worth more then $5000... anyways
well damn. its shinin, it looks nice, its well crafted. it could be $1000 or $100,000. i thought the point of it was to look as nice as possible.
would it make it look any better if he confirmed his jewelry was real?
serious question bro. if lets say for fun, he took his jewels to ben baller and ben confirmed them real.
would you say it looks like crap just cause? or would you say it looks nice now? just cause you know its worth money?

cause all gucci's "diamonds" dance in the videos and pics and its pretty well set.
the stones are always perfectly clear(which is the give away) so i dont get it.

can anyone answer that for me?

Real or Fake they Still Look Like Hood ****a crap to me. I'm Haitian by the way so don't label me racist.. But back to what I said before..a diamond encrusted watch should cost more then $5000 unless its really low quality or fake. But I'm no expert.. but I know some things
wink.gif
Quality of Quantity I always say.. you can apply that to anything be it jewels or females.

eyes.gif

Guess Not... Damn Gucci's Jewels are either Fake aka Big John the Jewler or Super Low quality.... They trying to give one of Gucci's super "iced" out watches and it's only valued at $5000? Really.. I know I'm a big timer but I know an all iced out watch should be worth more then $5000... anyways
well damn. its shinin, it looks nice, its well crafted. it could be $1000 or $100,000. i thought the point of it was to look as nice as possible.
serious question bro. if lets say for fun, he took his jewels to ben baller and ben confirmed them real.
would you say it looks like crap just cause? or would you say it looks nice now? just cause you know its worth money?

cause all gucci's "diamonds" dance in the videos and pics and its pretty well set.

Real or Fake they Still Look Like Hood ****a crap to me. I'm Haitian by the way so don't label me racist.. But back to what I said before..a diamond encrusted watch should cost more then $5000 unless its really low quality or fake. But I'm no expert.. but I know some things
wink.gif
Quality of Quantity I always say.. you can apply that to anything be it jewels or females.

i guess bro. but who are you to tell the next man what he paid?
how do you even know what this stuff cost?
would it be that much better if he had a receipt that said he paid 10k?

and like anything with jewels and female, just cause that $*%#* shinin like a diamond dont mean the she better.
thats like hatin on a cat with two 9's just cause you got one 10.

and scars for scabs my analogys are correct. if you not in cali or ny you wouldnt understand doggie.

Well your CL550 vs CL500 makes no sense because they both actually own REAL Benzes. Its more like one dude has a CL550 and another dude has one of those fake Chinese Benz replicas. Yeah it may look like the real thing but the quality isnt there. All that lab stuff is for fronters. Like when did it become cool to be a fake +@!@%?

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Well your CL550 vs CL500 makes no sense because they both actually own REAL Benzes. Its more like one dude has a CL550 and another dude has one of those fake Chinese Benz replicas. Yeah it may look like the real thing but the quality isnt there. All that lab stuff is for fronters. Like when did it become cool to be a fake +@!@%?
Real talk - Its better you wear a small chain, swatch and a graduation ring instead of rocking fake shine.

I think its the new school cause back in the day fronters would get clowned until they took off their ishh

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Real talk - Its better you wear a small chain, swatch and a graduation ring instead of rocking fake shine.

I think its the new school cause back in the day fronters would get clowned until they took off their ishh
Yeah man. I know the first thing these young cats will say is "oh you being a old hater" blah blah blah but if you rocked anything fake in my day you would not hear the end of it. Im talkin back when the Timberland sweatshirts was poppin. Dudes knew the difference by looking at the stitching lol. And all that silver jewelry was out of the question.

BTW anyone know what type of Rolex that is posted on the previous pages and a price tag? I know I prolly cant afford it buts its nice to dream

eyes.gif

wink.gif

and like anything with jewels and female, just cause that $*%#* shinin like a diamond dont mean the she better.

and scars for scabs my analogys are correct. if you not in cali or ny you wouldnt understand doggie.

I know how much he paid because they said on the radio... like I previously stated. And Yes the Analogy was bad... because it makes it sound like your saying its cool to rock fake Jays as long as they look nice. May I will not give a pass to fakers, just can't if say your about be about it, I'm 25, so I may not be an "old head" but I know whats up. Why have Two 9's? I'll take the Perfection in the one 10,because she's a 10. Thats like saying I'll take two Tudors(Which Really isn't a 9) when I can have One Rolex Daytona. But Apples to Oranges my friend

eyes.gif

wink.gif

I know how much he paid because they said on the radio... like I previously stated. And Yes the Analogy was bad... because it makes it sound like your saying its cool to rock fake Jays as long as they look nice. May I will not give a pass to fakers, just can't if say your about be about it, I'm 25, so I may not be an "old head" but I know whats up. Why have Two 9's? I'll take the Perfection in the one 10,because she's a 10. Thats like saying I'll take two Tudors(Which Really isn't a 9) when I can have One Rolex Daytona. But Apples to Oranges my friend
lol cats is salty. not you my man, but alot of cats in general. its a pointless discussion cause you cats are brainwashed by these jewelry dealers and stars to think its only about the metal and stones and not the craftmanship and general look of the piece.
i mean hell fabolous' rich yung piece is "real gold and diamonds" but the *%!% is horrible to keep it funky. but thats better than a well crafted piece made of something else right?
or is it even real? anyways. im 26 we in the same boat. im not giving a pass to fake stuff. dont get it twisted, but we not talkin nikes or louis vuittion here guys.
jewelry is some brand that someone owns and can only be made one way.
i thought it was about how good  the piece looks not how much it costs.
and my analogies are spot on. ya'll cats wouldnt get it.
and why have two 9s? cause theyre almost as bad as your 10 homie. but i got 2. so when you go home with one super bad chick, im going home with 2 really bad chicks.
the fact of the matter is that all the chicks are bad, but i have 2 and you have 1.
you may feel better inside, but %*#! what you feel homie.
THE PUBLIC KNOWS that have 2 and you have 1. they not going into details.
people arent checking you car invoices.
they not checkin the tags on tshirt
they not checkin the check on your shoes,
NOR are they checkin your jewelry to see what its made of.
now i dont know bout ya'll but im just bout looking a fly as possible.
cats out here trying to impress other men with prices, yet gets no love, while a cat like myself may rock something cheaper yet nicer, and get 100x more love cause it looks better than your old simple ##* cross that you got took for.
but yeah, take it for what it is, some people feel me, some dont.
i got alot of knowledge of this jewelry game first hand. i could start name dropping people and places in LA where one of ya favorite jewelers parent work and how i seen'em in certain buildings in LA where all the ahem "fake jewelry" is manufactured and how i seen blah blah blahs invoices from boris. but it would be on deaf ears.
i think if it well made and not made out of silver at the very least, its real jewels.
only fake jewels are the ones that say "DMX" on them that you buy at the tshirt spot.
those are fake jewels.
anyways my rant is over. im smokin strong. honey oil.
yeah a cl500 and cl550 are both real benz's of course, but one cost more than the other.
the cl500 only cost 30grand to fix up
the cl550 cost 110k off the lot
the 550 is better cause it cost more?
or u just go off which one is flyer?
our chains look just as great.
mine cost 2k
yours cost 20k.
yours is better?

Ya'll need to post stuff and stop analyzing how people spend their money

Look - if you are around regular people  - 10k gold and SI diamonds are enough to draw attention and be "authentic"

If you roll with real money people - 14k gold and Vs-1 diamonds are the norm.

If you rollin with fake people - wear plastic and wood - its cool

To each his own - just get $ and smash hotties

Ya'll need to post stuff and stop analyzing how people spend their money

Look - if you are around regular people  - 10k gold and SI diamonds are enough to draw attention and be "authentic"

If you roll with real money people - 14k gold and Vs-1 diamonds are the norm.

If you rollin with fake people - wear plastic and wood - its cool

To each his own - just get $ and smash hotties

eyes.gif

where do u see ross and jeezy together at?

same website, different event

BTW anyone know what type of Rolex that is posted on the previous pages and a price tag? I know I prolly cant afford it buts its nice to dream

thats a rolex datejust... the Day Date II is the one that just came out...if you want this watch:

prepare to pay $20-22k for JUST the watch, and another $3-4k for the aftermarket diamond bezel.  IMO, that 18k Rolex is the CLEANEST watch I have ever seen.  Soooo OG and Classic, will never go out of style thats for sure.  I want one, just gotta save now lol

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

thats a rolex datejust... the Day Date II is the one that just came out...if you want this watch:

prepare to pay $20-22k for JUST the watch, and another $3-4k for the aftermarket diamond bezel.  IMO, that 18k Rolex is the CLEANEST watch I have ever seen.  Soooo OG and Classic, will never go out of style thats for sure.  I want one, just gotta save now lol

-J23C
 then if you ever need cash be prepared to sell it for 7k when u need some money.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

-J23C
Lies.
laugh.gif
That +*$$ +*$$ is 9k.  Where you get that price from?

Tets,

not for the new Day Date 2 that just came out...thats 18k solid for the band tho....maybe for a used one thats a couple years old you can get for the number you are saying....

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom