**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone have any pics of that new 1.5milli Chopard watch Birdman just copped?
I wanna see that watch close up...

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm interested in this 2.1 carat 18 gram piece from TraxNYC. They want $1200 for it. My budget is $1500. is it worth it?

10908_Mens_Diamond_Pendant_White_Gold_10K_Round_Cut_H_Color_SI_210ct_3558.jpeg

10908_Mens_Diamond_Pendant_White_Gold_10K_Round_Cut_H_Color_SI_210ct_9159.jpeg

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

no homillz. what brand makes these drawws.

tommy hilfiger i belive

ShoxBb433- if its from trax im sure the diamonds arnt that nice, but if you like it you should get it also you wont be able to get a nice gold chain for the 300 unless you have a diff budget for the chain

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

no homillz. what brand makes these drawws.

tommy hilfiger i belive

ShoxBb433- if its from trax im sure the diamonds arnt that nice, but if you like it you should get it also you wont be able to get a nice gold chain for the 300 unless you have a diff budget for the chain

yea Buginout, I was gonna get a modest white gold franco with the rest of the bread. You know of any sites w better quality stones for reasonable prices?

Birdman eating good off that Thank Me Later album huh... Buggati Sports & 1.5Mill Chopard watch huh. I hope that he equally invests that same amount of money into a college fun for his kids.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Birdman eating good off that Thank Me Later album huh... Buggati Sports & 1.5Mill Chopard watch huh. I hope that he equally invests that same amount of money into a college fun for his kids.

I think the "oil company" was for the kids

Originally Posted by ninjahood

WNVhUg_large.jpg
Dude will get two pieced with fab and theyre ugly grill .. hahahahahahahaha stupid flap hat *+%??? is this???
sick.gif
so, stereotype and lame OOOO!!!

sAme for ricki ross and his cheese burger raps. lol all his hand moves and shoulder shrugs, and scrunched face dude we know your broke and your raps suck.stereo type.

as bad as jim jones trying to sound cool with his faces. lololololol sometimes i just step right aside get him off the line.

Back
Top Bottom