**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

everything Rare cost more and Diamonds are proof of that forsure
except diamonds aren't rare...da supply is just heavily controlled....imagine if flight club was da only place in da world to cop copper penny foamposites...
laugh.gif
Yes I know that but no matter how you put it they are Rare when you compare them to any of the stones I listed, Diamond numbers maybe controlled but they cant make more like these other stones can, yes rare

ude_gems48_5b.jpg

ude_gems48_4b.jpg

ude_gems48_3b.jpg

ude_gems48_7b.jpg

ude_gems48_8b.jpg

pic1big.jpg

pic3big.jpg

pic4big.jpg

pic5big.jpg

pic39big.jpg

pic19big.jpg

pic31big.jpg

pic33big.jpg

pic37big.jpg

gems_1b.jpg

On the left is Mister Cartoon’s 18-karat white goldJoker pendant, which features 38 cts of rubies and a combination ofblack, yellow and white diamonds designed by Denis. On the right isTyler Evans’ Blood Shot pendant, which features 14 karats of white goldand 14.10 cts of round brilliant diamonds.

gems_2b.jpg

The 55 South pendant features 14-karat white goldpaveh set with rubies and black and white diamonds all custom made byhand. On the right is Lil’ Wayne’s black diamond ring, which features18 karats of white gold with a center 16.48 ct black diamond.

gems_5b.jpg

The World is Mine double spinner pendant was Denis’most challenging piece. It’s made with 18-karat white gold and featuresseven different parts that were assembled together at the end. MichaelVick’s spinning Super Man pendant features 14 karats of white gold andis set with 57 cts of yellow canary diamonds, rubies, white diamondsand blue diamonds.

gems_9b.jpg

The 14-karat gold LRG throw back logo is set with 22cts of full cut brilliant diamonds made for Jonas Bevacqua of LRG. ThePurple Ribbon pendant was made for Big Boi from OutKast and is madewith 14 karats of gold and is set with 4 cts of white diamonds and 1.5cts of yellow canary diamonds.

i thought plies said in an interview he wished he hadnt spent money on jewelry and instead invest it on something else?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i thought plies said in an interview he wished he hadnt spent money on jewelry and instead invest it on something else?

I think I read the same interview you are talking about. He said that jewelry is a stupid investment, but he likes it, but at the same time feels that buying jewelry makes him work harder in order to make up for the "stupid investment".

Originally Posted by leejulien

img0207zjpg.jpeg

Just had to post a pic of Hov with it being page 666 and all
roll.gif
haa
is this pic recent? If I had to guess this was a little before BP3 dropped. I don't even know why I asked, just curious I guess...

Originally Posted by leejulien

img0207zjpg.jpeg

Just had to post a pic of Hov with it being page 666 and all
roll.gif
haa

Bracelet gleaming so much it broke the flash 
eek.gif
 . Man that is a nice set up Hov got on 
smokin.gif

had to be before BP3 dropped... Jay grows his hair out when he's in the process of making an album... or it could be a new album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom