**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Whats the minimum amount of $$ you gotta ave to really come up on something nice? I need to set a savings goal for something real clean

Or how much is icing out a bezel on a watch typically?
its not that serious if you have to actually save up and set goals my dude...im pretty sure dudes with jewels in this thread dont save up for them its more of an investment they pursue with money that is really just play money...you save up and set goals for college tuition...first time home buying..not to get a jesus piece my dude especially if your just some normal 9-5 cat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

roll.gif
roll.gif

dis video never gets old 2 me
That TV Johnny *!@% makes me sad
lmfao

I can't take him serious for some reason; then I saw that vid of him & Rick Ross and I was dead
roll.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

roll.gif
roll.gif

dis video never gets old 2 me
That TV Johnny *!@% makes me sad
lmfao

I can't take him serious for some reason; then I saw that vid of him & Rick Ross and I was dead
roll.gif
In some video I heard him almost say the N word, and I lost it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by needemjs

If I was to post some pics of a breitling would someone be able to tell me if its legit or not?

post the pix and we can def tell if its legit or not...close up of the dial, ar coating on crystal, clasp, bezel, wheel date, etc.....

its not that serious if you have to actually save up and set goals my dude...im pretty sure dudes with jewels in this thread dont save up for them its more of an investment they pursue with money that is really just play money...you save up and set goals for college tuition...first time home buying..not to get a jesus piece my dude especially if your just some normal 9-5 cat
grin.gif

lax knows I spent my college textbook money on a chain. I still graduated within the top 15% of my class, and that's out of 11,000 graduates
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

grin.gif
lax knows I spent my college textbook money on a chain. I still graduated within the top 15% of my class, and that's out of 11,000 graduates
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

If I was to post some pics of a breitling would someone be able to tell me if its legit or not?

post the pix and we can def tell if its legit or not...close up of the dial, ar coating on crystal, clasp, bezel, wheel date, etc.....

Iigh cool I'm at work and one of my co-workers wants a legit check so I'll have him take some GOOD pics with a camera and probably post em tomorrow.

grin.gif
pimp.gif

I know you've probably posted it here before but if u can when u get chance post a pic of the chain u copped of lax...im lookin for one too

grin.gif
pimp.gif

I know you've probably posted it here before but if u can when u get chance post a pic of the chain u copped of lax...im lookin for one too

it was that chunky cuban right?? I wanted to cop, but my paper wasn't right at the time
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Is this legit? A co-worker of  mine's son found it. One jewelry guy said it was real and the other said atleast some parts of it was real. They tested the diamonds and said they were real too but who knows...

PS, sorry for the crappy cam phone pics...
embarassed.gif

8af2598efc431eb866c4c21fb0b26e9a9c58218.jpg

e0f159e148ed6a4d12b8ec1c7d8df7e104d4e8b.jpg

34a25d1e7a48ded760f4f4adf9c95ea36c066ff.jpg

363155e346ea6643016550cb0638b7ef611c922.jpg

The date magnication in that rolex masterpiece day date looks too small to be real, and the fact that the band is stamped with 18k seems to be a dead giveaway that its fake , as that rolex masterpiece band is only made in platinum and yellow gold, not white gold

im no rolex expert tho, lax will be able to shed more light on it as he knows them real in depth

LAX-

I need a watch. please pm me your email or something, havent seen you post in a minute unless you got a new name. I bought that franco bracelet of you a year or two back

Back
Top Bottom