**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

l_b7b6e507c4d6651eaeaa19636072a09f.jpg

Is that dude a ******? I heard juelz is 5'7", but just looks taller in his pics.

Who made this!?.......Perfect example of a mold done poorly, This happends alot with Silver if the mold isnt done right, it breaks down over time because of oxygen and looks like tiny little pinholes, sometimes it shows up right away after casting sometimes months down the line, That's why you gotta go quality before price!

Anyone know where Gucci Mane gets his jewelry done?

With all those diamonds its hard to believe they could all be VS or VVS quality, which is what most rappers brag about.
18nn8m.png

2hpno9d.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Who made this!?.......Perfect example of a mold done poorly, This happends alot with Silver if the mold isnt done right, it breaks down over time because of oxygen and looks like tiny little pinholes, sometimes it shows up right away after casting sometimes months down the line, That's why you gotta go quality before price!
laugh.gif

I think thats kanyes jesus piece from jacob

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No wayyy! are you sure? it's hard for me to Believe that was made by Jacob because everything Ive seen him do have been on point and even the stone setting on this one is done bad, it's done poorly on the bail and other spots also.........anybody know forsure if Jacob made this?

Originally Posted by PremeOne

8506_07mfcn8lkhjl5_al.jpg

Apparently these are the guys that stole Wacka Flocka's piece.
I thought it was an attempted robbery and the thieves walked away empty handed?

Back
Top Bottom