**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Well Jay the Roc piece with the black diamonds, Just had the Darth Vader piece, Biz had the headphones with black diamonds.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2utqohi.jpg

2uo5mc1.jpg

must have been free

If this joint can got 555 pages. I KNOW I can get mine to go at least 100 lololol

Peep the Sig fellas and make FB / NT History

all black jewelry has been around since the early 90's........the "trend" who knows who started it, I promiss you it wassnt a rapper....maybe thetook credit for it

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU..YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE tombout Maybach,Phantoms and Vanquish Ross just doing the Yes Man nod. Ben Ballers best friend TV Johnny was maduncomfortable playing with his jacket like Ross scared him into saying he is going to buy those stuff.

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

who initiated this black diamond trend that everybody is blindly following? Was it jay-z or kanye ?

I'm guessing Jay if it was one of them too (not sure who brought the hype) but with this line "All black everything"

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If this joint can got 555 pages. I KNOW I can get mine to go at least 100 lololol

boss man just spammed the jewelry

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

who initiated this black diamond trend that everybody is blindly following? Was it jay-z or kanye ?
first person i seen wit a black diamond chain was dame dash

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RockDeep

boss man just spammed the jewelry

Forgive me I know its sacred up in this joint.

Rich off cocaine?? I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.. All I know is whoever can really afford all that @%! is truly living magnificent...

Originally Posted by doyung9

If Ross would rap... JUST RAP... even if he kept spewing his blatant fictitious raps and lines about the lifestyle he doesn't lead... I'd be able to stand him. It's stuff like this, buying 73 carat diamonds straight from the manufacturer while buying another 300 maybachs and 20 maybach chains... all the while not paying child support, that just makes him the ultimate fraud. Rick Lawse.

Because I can't front, dude could rhyme.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cjspida619

u guys hear at the 6:00mmark he say the black diamond is 33 karats then later on he say its 73 karats
i thought it was his accent at first- but i thought i heard 33...then later 73 ?

what i dont get was the "SOLID" talk? are there "hollow diamonds" nowadays?
nerd.gif

also did he say he went and got it direct from the "manufacturer" - is that common jewel talk?...i mean its a diamond, the earth manufactured it
laugh.gif
somebody mined it and somebody cut/polished it-

I was looking at a chain like that...
They're uncut/unpolished black diamonds with a hole drilled through them, then placed on a string.
I don't think many jewelers do the threading themselves, that's probably why he said it came straight from the manufacturer

^^ what exactly does that have to do with jewelry?
smh.gif

keep that in that thread- ben vs that dude got enough jewel threads closed...

They're uncut/unpolished black diamonds with a hole drilled through them, then placed on a string.
I don't think many jewelers do the threading themselves, that's probably why he said it came straight from the manufacturer

nah- i was referring to the piece not the chain- the huge 33/73ct black stone in the center is what he was talking about when it said "solidnot hollow baby" and he said he went and picked it up

how did him and the car salesman list different cars he got from there something smells fishy im guessing paid the both to flaunt for WSHH. either way you putit he has a better chance of having a drop RR than me so forget it

smh.gif

nah- i was referring to the piece not the chain- the huge 33/73ct black stone in the center is what he was talking about when it said "solid not hollow baby" and he said he went and picked it up

Lol. My bad.
I didn't watch the whole video.
Who knows with Ross

smh.gif

nah- i was referring to the piece not the chain- the huge 33/73ct black stone in the center is what he was talking about when it said "solid not hollow baby" and he said he went and picked it up

Lol. My bad.
I didn't watch the whole video.
Who knows with Ross

Back
Top Bottom