**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

YOSHI+IF.jpg

INDY+IF.jpg

INDY+IF2.jpg

15+CARAT+WHITE+G2.jpg
wow u beat TDOT 2 this post
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Icebox & T. Pizzle

tpd.jpg

sick.gif
and not in a good way.

What's good with the past 2 pieces? I understand customer's have budgets but the work looks downright sloppy.

I'll post a reply to this tomorrow. I gotta upload a new image so you can see how close the stones are set and maybe some comparisons too.

Sorry it's late, but we've had TONS of work lately. That's not just to make you think we're busy, you can see proof on our blog just aboutevery other day. Here's that picture:
11.jpg

This one is a similar angle, but I was hoping maybe you can see something different that I didn't see in the picture quoted above:
22.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe Ive missed it but Ive yet to see T-Pain with the huge franco on
I just found this online the other day. I deleted it a little after saving it, but it was still in my recycle bin:

CST-FNBC%20-%20BIG%20ASS%20CHAIN%20%28T-Pain%29.jpg

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2hed05j.jpg

I like this...can I get some more pics?

Here you go:

New Chain/Piece: Plain Rosary with Virgin Mary Centerpiece & Diamond Cross

November 20th, 2009, 12:00 pm | By Mo | New Chain, New Piece

I'll post an entry about this customer at a later date. It'll probably be something titled Best/Most Thoughtful Wedding Day Present EVER…so look for that in the next couple of weeks. For now, I want to show you guys this rosary we finished for him last week. E called me while shopping in New York a couple of months ago saying he was at Kay Jewelers with a friend. He was telling me about how he was looking at a very unique chain and bracelet set and thought it would look great as the base of a rosary. We figured out how many inches we would need to make it, and he ended up buying one chain and two bracelets. He asked me about crosses that would go well with this chain and I came up with this:

51.jpg

14.jpg

You can see in the picture below that the diamonds set on the cross are an eternity pattern. The diamonds go all the way around the entire circumference of the cross. It even has three solitaires that are bezel set in each of the three exposed ends of the cross.

41.jpg

The chain, Virgin Mary centerpiece, and cross are a total of 40 grams of 14K white gold. It's also got 0.15 carats in the Virgin Mary centerpiece and three 0.33 carat solitaires adding up to 5.18 carats of H color/SI2 clarity diamonds in the cross. The total diamond weight in this rosary is 5.33 carats all together. The chain itself is a 2.50MM/4MM fancy diamond cut bead on strand chain. Even though there aren't any stones on the beads of the chain, this rosary still catches light on all parts from all angles.

Mo the Jeweler

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

So I pulled the trigger and copped these from a shop around my way, finally they started making them better even if the price is a little higher it's worth it, metal wire, good closure, Jade beads!.......the color options for the better ones are few but the have the basic colors, dude even tossed in a Flat black joint he had! too bad he didnt have the necklace yet to go along with it, but I like this better since it alternates from small beads to big instead of them all just being big

f5c35648e0609d956afeba4371df54856b74b76.jpg

2f425f6e0c9466ecbc6706add3b36999a9fee34.jpg
9a92575e339dc6c0bf676f7747bd710059f9348.jpg

How much did that run you?
where can u get a black necklace like that??

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

So I pulled the trigger and copped these from a shop around my way, finally they started making them better even if the price is a little higher it's worth it, metal wire, good closure, Jade beads!.......the color options for the better ones are few but the have the basic colors, dude even tossed in a Flat black joint he had! too bad he didnt have the necklace yet to go along with it, but I like this better since it alternates from small beads to big instead of them all just being big

f5c35648e0609d956afeba4371df54856b74b76.jpg

2f425f6e0c9466ecbc6706add3b36999a9fee34.jpg
9a92575e339dc6c0bf676f7747bd710059f9348.jpg

How much did that run you?
where can u get a black necklace like that??

Dunno they just sell it with the Jesus Piece, Ill ask if they sell it alone next time I go back

onhollowedground. is the spot in LA? or near it? if so whats it called, i'll prob check it out since i need some blank tees too.

Naw It's in Newhall (Santa Clarita) area, place is called "tee's and more" atleast that's what it says on the outside, it's about30mins outside LA

Naw It's in Newhall (Santa Clarita) area, place is called "tee's and more" atleast that's what it says on the outside, it's about 30mins outside LA

nice, its closer to me than LA is.

Back
Top Bottom