**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Y’all Agree or No?
83E707E5-6C72-44DC-8DDD-361E83CD1AAC.jpeg

Screenshot_20220504-174310_Chrome.jpg

That piece is horrid

I still wanna get this done. I’m not one for flashy. Stuff ain’t gotta be real for me because i don’t wear jewelry to flaunt my status i just do it for style. But i still want me a decent Jesus piece after all these years. CZs, stainless steel or silver all the same to me. Gotta find me someone to make me this in this color scheme eventually as i think it’s still the best JP next to the enamel and murakami one

D9E6EAC9-613A-4796-92D5-321F7D024F03.jpeg
540C0B11-6923-4C36-91FC-98B6BCF233A6.png
C7A51E90-4AD4-44FE-A96D-592276DAB9B2.jpeg

CZ, moissanite, lab, whatever.

I dont care about “ice” i don’t want it to represent the money i have or don’t have it’s just a timeless piece. I just wish that one of these eBay jewelers would get the mold right. Closest i seen was that bijou spot years ago but that was oversized. I recently seen one on one of those hip hop chain sites.

Like I’m not one that’s looking to drop stacks because it’s not a status symbol to me. Few hundred maybe a G for sterling silver flash coated with gold coloring is all.

I dont care about “ice” i don’t want it to represent the money i have or don’t have it’s just a timeless piece. I just wish that one of these eBay jewelers would get the mold right. Closest i seen was that bijou spot years ago but that was oversized. I recently seen one on one of those hip hop chain sites.

Like I’m not one that’s looking to drop stacks because it’s not a status symbol to me. Few hundred maybe a G for sterling silver flash coated with gold coloring is all.
With all due respect just get a Stoneless version then, but at least get it in real gold or something. Ben baller use to have a stoneless version for like a stack if I’m not mistaken.

That piece is horrid

I still wanna get this done. I’m not one for flashy. Stuff ain’t gotta be real for me because i don’t wear jewelry to flaunt my status i just do it for style. But i still want me a decent Jesus piece after all these years. CZs, stainless steel or silver all the same to me. Gotta find me someone to make me this in this color scheme eventually as i think it’s still the best JP next to the enamel and murakami one

Yea, this Jesus is fire. I'd cop that, a real joint though. That's rose?

That piece is horrid

Just find someone to 3D print it and get one of those bedazzler things for the stones since no of that matters.

funny but just because i don’t need to have real diamonds i gotta relegate myself to arts and crafts?

I dunno i guess since I’m selling my condo and looking to buy a house having a “real” piece isn’t at the top of my list of priorities.

Back
Top Bottom