**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The other day my lock button got stuck on my dogs harness and I think it got extended or something. Now it’s sticking out now and getting caught on everything
So annoying

anything I can do about this? Bring it somewhere to fix?
E196C976-A3EF-467B-99CF-F6AA2ADFA576.png
Should be an easy fix. Put a cloth on the floor/table and button down slowly press down on it. Don’t push it too far or the flat part won’t catch on the upside down T on the female end to make that initial click. You can always pull the button up if you do go too far

Should be an easy fix. Put a cloth on the floor/table and button down slowly press down on it. Don’t push it too far or the flat part won’t catch on the upside down T on the female end to make that initial click. You can always pull the button up if you do go too far
i pulled mine up too far and didn't realize, had my bracelet stuck on my arm for 2 days before i could get it off 😂

For what? Not everyone in the thread is looking for a chain so the ones who are will reach out or they wont
If you're complaining about flakers and want to let the chain go maybe if you posted the price someone just scrolling would be like "**** that's a great price let me cop"

You want people to go to 2-3 steps to purchase something you want to sell

It be the people who's not even in the market for something that will cop just because they just stumbled upon something nice with a good price

I'm in the market for a 14k Lady of Guadalupe piece for my 10mm Cuban. About 2-2.5" size.
I'm in SoCal and plan to go browse in person in the Diamond District area this weekend.

2 questions - any idea what I'd be looking at price wise for that piece, 14k? (no diamonds). I've seen 2 sites list it online but in my experience there's a markup for pieces listed on sites.

& any sites online besides If and Co that carry it to order? Grimal has one, but it's inside of a circular gold pendant. I'm looking for something more like this style wise but all yellow gold.

IMG_1758.JPG

If you're complaining about flakers and want to let the chain go maybe if you posted the price someone just scrolling would be like "**** that's a great price let me cop"

You want people to go to 2-3 steps to purchase something you want to sell

It be the people who's not even in the market for something that will cop just because they just stumbled upon something nice with a good price
There was no complaints my guy just stating I still had it. You move how you move and I’ll do the same peace god

I'm in the market for a 14k Lady of Guadalupe piece for my 10mm Cuban. About 2-2.5" size.
I'm in SoCal and plan to go browse in person in the Diamond District area this weekend.

2 questions - any idea what I'd be looking at price wise for that piece, 14k? (no diamonds). I've seen 2 sites list it online but in my experience there's a markup for pieces listed on sites.

& any sites online besides If and Co that carry it to order? Grimal has one, but it's inside of a circular gold pendant. I'm looking for something more like this style wise but all yellow gold.

IMG_1758.JPG

Contact them.
They can make a Religious piece for you.

Have you gotten ur ring tested? I have a cmg ring also and have yet to test it. I believe i recommended cmg to ya. Not that big of a deal for me at this point since it’s a wedding ring n has more value that just carat at this point.

Ran some errands with da fambs. Decided to let the youngest to double up.
specs 14inches 14k 5.5mm from Rey’s and (wife’s chain) 20inch 14k 6mm since its been only a month since I last posted pics of my lil girls chain.

265A445A-4CE3-4298-AE42-E6FA53517C3D.jpeg

8D42803C-3ABD-4ABE-A37D-858FAB4AEC9A.jpeg

this is hard - but now I feel emasculated lmao - I’m 220 lbs tryna but a 6 mm Cuban. I gotta step it up.

Not new to Niketalk but new to this thread. I’m looking for a 14K solid gold rope chain. 22 in. length. 3-4mm. I’m in LA. Can someone point me to the right direction for a solid deal if possible? Or maybe even online. Thanks in advance.

Not new to Niketalk but new to this thread. I’m looking for a 14K solid gold rope chain. 22 in. length. 3-4mm. I’m in LA. Can someone point me to the right direction for a solid deal if possible? Or maybe even online. Thanks in advance.
Hit up nova gold at the jewelry district. They were charging $45 a gram with no tax if paid in cash last time I went in july.

Getting quotes this morning to replace my cuban that I sold last month. Is 46/gram about where we are now??? Besides Rey whos at 50/g

Los Angeles Jewelry District will be your best bet.
Ask around
Negotiate prices.
See which jeweler you like.
Just make sure you take cash.

Back
Top Bottom