**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sadly, some luxury good providers forget that quality/luxury service is often what distinguishes luxury purchases from general purchases.

I understand that jewelers have to deal with a lot of scammers and that’s probably why they are so jaded at times. But the ones that focus on service first are elite.

If he just extended the refund without the commentary, it would have been a completely different scenario.

I blame Ben Baller :lol: (who really seems to just have that act on social media).

I know you’re coming from a sincere place and my post probably sounds more aggressive then actually is. I am just explaining my point of view and it’s all peace.

I wouldn’t say I came out lucky.
I could have used that money to buy Ethereum during the dip if I knew it would have came out like this.
The trade back was because a lack of communication and him being unprofessional. He could’ve just took care of it right the first time and none of this would have happened. Even if he tried to portray me as “indecisive” does that excuse the blatant amount of unprofessionalism he showed during our exchange which he continued on a social media platform? That’s the stuff a scorned women does. I sincerely don’t think I was this customer, but if I was the “indecisive” customer, that’s part of the job. Does that give a “professional” the right to air that aspect of his craft out. If someone has spent $20,000 with you I would think there is a base line amount of customer service that is afforded. Because we live in a consumer driven world people forget that if the customer goes then what? I get the chances of that happening to him are unlikely at the moment, but revenge is a dish best served cold.

That leads into my next point. I was not indecisive through out this process. It would be the equivalent of buying a shirt , returning and knowing exactly what you want. When you are trying to tell the sales rep what you want, they are mumbling under the breath that they should have it at the register and when you arrive they don’t have it. Not only do they not have it, they expect you a make decision on the spot with out clearly seeing any other options after you’ve paid for a short that you no longer have.
Calling a spade a spade, I played myself. As it’s been stated, I should have just gone in person.
Paypal was really the only reason I let this go on and as long as it did. I know if I needed to I could get my money back.

It is what it is, I’ve moved past it.
Bruhv, you ain’t play your self at all. You got all your bread and learned a lot from this fiasco. They definitely messed up your order with your chain. They were clearly in the wrong. All the extra was hella unprofessional but he ain’t tag you (which doesn’t make it any less unprofessional). But I’m just pointing out some of the red flags (which were a lot) during your transactions and you should be thankful you got it all back.
that was pretty much a free roller coaster lesson on Jewlery purchasing for you and for NT.

Anyone ever order from the known Cuban chain makers from Miami and regret the purchase? I have never seen a quality Cuban in person. The machine made Cubans I have seen out here at the malls of San Jose look poor quality. Wanted to get some advice before putting down a significant amount of money on a product I have not seen.

Anyone ever order from the known Cuban chain makers from Miami and regret the purchase? I have never seen a quality Cuban in person. The machine made Cubans I have seen out here at the malls of San Jose look poor quality. Wanted to get some advice before putting down a significant amount of money on a product I have not seen.

im sure there prolly are a few guys here n there that werent happy with their purchase but prolly got it either remedied by the jeweler or got another Miami jeweler to remake it..you def aint gonna find anything like that in the Bay bro i know from experience...i went based off the many reviews in this thread and long convos with bro egaroc1 egaroc1 before committing to buying, do your homework, get some pricing, try and look at youtube reviews, ask as many questions as you can in here, theres plenty of people in here more than willing to help. I never been to Miami but i copped 2 at the same time based on all the great info i got in here, good luck

C.Magneto C.Magneto ain’t gone front…. You came out lucky. That shop looked out for you by doing a trade back for what sounds like at a lose. Then you let them sit on your bread and get comfortable. Add that you being unsure with a lot of your decisions on Jewlery. All the red flags in your post had me sweating. Glad you got your bread. Sounds like you should hold off copping jewls for a little until you know what you want.
I wanted to say something, but didn't want to come off as a hater. C.Magneto C.Magneto consider yourself lucky he took back the 1st chain even with you offering $1000, this is why you MUST know what you want when ordering.
Just regret I didn't go bigger than 14mm ⏸

I would say get the right size the first time. I got a 12mm as daily wear and regret not just waiting and copping 16mm honestly. But as far as quality I love my chain for sure

im sure there prolly are a few guys here n there that werent happy with their purchase but prolly got it either remedied by the jeweler or got another Miami jeweler to remake it..you def aint gonna find anything like that in the Bay bro i know from experience...i went based off the many reviews in this thread and long convos with bro egaroc1 egaroc1 before committing to buying, do your homework, get some pricing, try and look at youtube reviews, ask as many questions as you can in here, theres plenty of people in here more than willing to help. I never been to Miami but i copped 2 at the same time based on all the great info i got in here, good luck

Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking and saving up. I was about to put down the deposit, but got cold feet. I just hope my expectations of receiving a high quality peice of jewelry are not higher than the actual product received. I currently have a 5.75mm machine made curb. I hope the Cuban will be of similar quality or better.

I would say get the right size the first time. I got a 12mm as daily wear and regret not just waiting and copping 16mm honestly. But as far as quality I love my chain for sure

Right on, good advice to think about. I initially was going to get a 6mm 22”, but after thinking about it and being reasonable with my budget I am going to go 7mm 24”. I will probably want to go bigger once I get it, but think it will be sufficient . I bet that 12mm you got looks solid. I hope I am just as satisfied once I get mine.

Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking and saving up. I was about to put down the deposit, but got cold feet. I just hope my expectations of receiving a high quality peice of jewelry are not higher than the actual product received. I currently have a 5.75mm machine made curb. I hope the Cuban will be of similar quality or better.

I feel you on that, I felt the same way going in, its ALOT of bread to put down on a chain no matter if you going 1k or 20k, its still your money you worked for.
Keep in mind these are hand made, and can never be guaranteed to be perfect but most come out pretty flawless from what I've seen, that extra bread you put down on a hand made Miami you can tell theres hella craftsmanship going into em.
Like most said the only problem you will more than likely face is not getting the right MM off top, I went with 2 - 9mm's cuz I felt happy to wear one and I still had ample MM's to floss and it didnt feel too small and double it up when I really want to show out, i think between 8-10mm is a good middle ground and if you decide to level up you have a mid-ground starting point.
In order imo, others might feel diff..
Reys, Leons, Daniels, Las Villas, Limaxi / CMG...not sure if the list has adjusted since I was in the market last year, but this is kinda what it was then

If you have that curb and you get a decent sized Cuban you’ll be happy with it when you get it in hand I bet
It’ll be way nicer than a curb

C9187FB8-E861-4383-BF5E-DA52CCEA12BB.png

I was a little hesitant as well but if you go with any of the reputable jewelers in Miami then you won’t regret it. I recently got a 6mm chain from Rey’s and the quality is amazing! I will say I wish I went a little bigger but I’m not going to upgrade. I’ll just stack another chain with it. If you have a curb and then get a real Cuban from Miami then you’ll be very satisfied.

pieces look good, have always thought Cam's latest eagle is fire. the portrait piece would look extra good w/pink stones but it's a good use of that modern enamel, I feel like that stuff is OD at times but it works very well on that piece.

Back
Top Bottom