**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol thanx. its all love people.

but anyways here some more pix

Diamond Spoon x ICEBOX collaboration G-shock

it is SICK in person. i'll let zahir or mo post the final pics

they even set up my partner J.Geter (Grand Hustle) with a Black on Black G-shock....and this man NEVER rocks ice.

sorry its a blurry pic. We're working with icebox on some future collabs. stay tuned!!

Somebody post sites with REAL JEWELERY on them. Im looking to get a pair of earrings and maybe a chain. SO what are some good authentic sites with good prices

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Thursday, June 25, 2009[/h2]http:// [h3]THE BADDEST EVER!
THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER!
R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON
[/h3]sorry but is much bigger than Elvis, bigger than Sinatra, biggest ever in the last century if not truly ever!

I want to say I'm thankful to have worked with Michael Jackson and have met him a few times over the past 20 years... from my family members tied into his family members to being friends with a lot of jackson family... my deep condolences, THE DEEPEST go out to you all. Neverland was thee illest experiences of my life. I don't even really know what to say. oh, Dr. Tohme and Ramez, thank you very much for the opportunity. I'll pay my last respects at his memorial.

I don't think there is anyone else next to Bruce Lee in my life that I was truly a fan of. I posted the jewelry we made for MJ a while ago, but due to his privacy, he didn't want them up at the time.... he spent a lot of money with us and good money with us..... for those who didn't see the custom diamond broach's we made for him, well here they are.... along with a shot of a new red ruby one that I have never posted anywhere before.

thank you 57 even for the artwork design.

I'm truly sick right now.... gonna go reminisce

god bless...... Rest In Paradise Michael.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

whats up w/ everyone wearing Jesus pieces

I don't know, but I'm Catholic and I've always wanted one since seein' Biggie and Puff rock theirs. I got clowned on when posting Jesus pieces back in 2002 or 2003 and even Dirty clowned on me, smh.
lawl
im just saying
I mean almost every rapper has them
where is originality
its a classic piece, its like da yankee fitted for jewelry, especially if you from NYC.
QFT..summin that will never go out of style, like all white uptowns and beige timbs

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif

can you give me the exact name/link to this video, stupid google video doesnt let me get the right page, full screen, link, unless im doing something wrong?

ben did you ever take any pics with michael jackson when you have him that piece

Ben: Thanks for the faith in the project and the patience as well. I need to link up with your Uncle. Dude has truly earned my trust.

P.S

206 vs LAX is always FUNNY to me.......LOL !!!!!!!!!!

serapis christus is the actual origin of the image known as Jesus.... Stupid kids don't even know what their wearing... Matter of fact grown men don'tknow what their wearing.... Google it if u think I'm cowtipping

Also, stay tuned to our blog this week for the first pics of a MAJOR piece we did for a big time artist that definitely gonna stir up some serious discussion!

Originally Posted by devildog1776

serapis christus is the actual origin of the image known as Jesus.... Stupid kids don't even know what their wearing... Matter of fact grown men don't know what their wearing.... Google it if u think I'm cowtipping
People rocking jesus pieces dont give a damn about the ORIGIN of the image of jesus, they care about what it represents today.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by theNextPuff

EBAY AUCTION: http://tinyurl.com/lt2tmv for the ballers on a budget....pm me for details http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/barbaro2007/?action=view&current=P1000480-1.jpg

whats wrong with this??? lol is it really that bad. I would rock with a white v-neck.
pimp.gif

its better than ppl walking around with fake gold on
its exudes a level of douchness that can make a reptile's skin crawl
laugh.gif

i can already see someone rockin it with...

L11285733.jpg

and then sustainin a massive @## whoppin for lookin like a flamin kayne stan

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Damn Thing got a *#%$%%+ hair net...
laugh.gif

The lunch lady Jesus piece....
*spit out my water* ... best description of that piece
laugh.gif
... son said a hair net

Back
Top Bottom