**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2995B8CF-7549-462B-B74C-BE08C99DE69E.jpeg

Specs?

with cmg are all their cubans box style? do you have to specificly tell them not to make it box style look?
Those u saw are box cubans he makes for specific orders. His links are dope.and he makes them normal like erryone does. His prices fair but he did get exposed by Daniels for either making a bad Cuban or the purity not being 14/10k. Idk really remember.
I been to his shop n he slimmed my Cuban ring I got from him n showed me round his shop n he cleaned my chains from other shops for free. Cool dude. I think his daughter ( :pimp: ) and wife work there.

Last edited:
Why edit the original picture?

And can someone give me a summary of what’s going on?
You have to go back to when George came in the thread till now, all the nonsense that's been going on is clear as day. sad because he's single handily taking something that was in high regard and turning it into 💩. it's obvious he's looking for an audience.

You have to go back to when George came in the thread till now, all the nonsense that's been going on is clear as day. sad because he's single handily taking something that was in high regard and turning it into 💩. it's obvious he's looking for an audience.

This has been going on since the original jewelry thread 15 years ago. It's the only reason anyone can even get a JP nowadays. I assume most of y'all do not remember the Ben Baller vs LAX debates back in the day? Basically any JP out there is nothing more than a ripoff of the Jacob and the Tito.

Exactly

There's a difference between recasting the Jacob vs the Tito.

Jacob charges too much, and I have two of them straight from him. There are differences and pros and cons of going with them vs Icebox

There's a certain allure with the Tito but recasting it and whoring it out makes it lose that aspect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you got that piece since you've been after it for a minute.

BTW, you can tell that's a recasted piece and a terrible one at that :wink:

George needs to sell that Tito the @thekng1 ( i always screw up that user name) :rofl:

George bout to make 10 of them tito joints. i have no horse in this race, plus i got too many other problems to care :lol:. 2020 still carrying over :angry:

This has been going on since the original jewelry thread 15 years ago. It's the only reason anyone can even get a JP nowadays. I assume most of y'all do not remember the Ben Baller vs LAX debates back in the day? Basically any JP out there is nothing more than a ripoff of the Jacob and the Tito.

So does the ghostface JP get no respect? I mean wasn't that the true og. I always thought it was clean.

Also question for yall. So him makeing a mold and makeing the Tito more available is a bad thing?? Just trying to understand

Wassup boys, quick question. I'm expecting my first kid in about a month and am having two 14k custom rose gold pendants made for his mother and I. I already have a rose gold rope for mine but I need to cop one for her. I checked Jacoje and he seems to be out of rose gold. Where's a good place to cop a 2mm rose gold solid rope?

Back
Top Bottom