**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1594506697030.png

I’m not even into superhero **** like that, but just the detail alone is impressive. Stone settings look damn near flawless to me. Spinning bail is a nice touch. What about it do you find trash?
If you mean corny I agree, but the execution of the piece was pretty nice. Again not something I’d wear and most custom pendants these cats have are super super corny. Everyone has their own taste but I couldn’t see myself wearing a cartoon piece or **** like that.

yea more along the lines of corny, trash idea lol...execution is excellent for sure, the piece has great detail

yea seems like dude is definitely biased...but ill give it to him hes creating content for them (maybe on the love, or a possible discount, whatever) sh*t for all we all know he could be an employee 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😂
I wonder what that discount hitting for

Each shop has their fair share of imperfections on chains. But I’ve seen more people ditch their DJI cubans and upgrade with other shops such as CMG, Limaxi, Leon, and Rey’s :lol:

Daniel’s Jewelry Inc is basically the Jacoje of Cuban Links. People go there for convenience(their website has many options when ordering) and since they don’t know anything better yet(majority of the reviews on YouTube are for Daniel’s Jewelry Inc.)

Last edited:
That's going to be a custom link and to make it in gold at a decent weight is probably going to cost over $2000. That's not a regular Mariner or Puff link chain

perfectr yes thats exactly it, thank you!
Just be aware, the pic you posed has huge links. The Highest Jacoje got is 6mm. And that’s over 5 racks. If you order (let’s just say for the sake of example) a 3mm or 4mm. You’re gonna think it’s tiny

sry, know this was yester day but luxechains.com shows a similar link which they call an "open rolo link":
1630v3_c342a626-4ed2-4fef-b33f-2490177231e8.jpg

IDK if they are legit but I see an 310 area code in their contact info as well as Hermosa Beach so egaroc is prolly correct that this link can be found in LA.

Back
Top Bottom