**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Low or no fluorescence is supposed to show that clean white light will be reflected from the diamond. It is mostly desirable for diamonds graded D-I and the value increases with lower fluorescence. For diamonds rated J or lower, having fluorescence will increase the value a bit.

^ fluorescence is a attribute used to "grade" a diamond. I know GIA has this on their certificates. Basically, under the blacklight it will show a blue hue if you have a strong fluorescence. No fluorescence is basically more expensive and will always show clear under any light.

^ fluorescence is a attribute used to "grade" a diamond. I know GIA has this on their certificates. Basically, under the blacklight it will show a blue hue if you have a strong fluorescence. No fluorescence is basically more expensive and will always show clear under any light.
Fluorescence makes a J colour diamond more expensive than one without fluorescence, whiter diamonds benefit from having less fluorescence

Fluorescence makes a J colour diamond more expensive than one without fluorescence, whiter diamonds benefit from having less fluorescence
We all ballin in here... colorless diamonds only (F or better), therefore no fluorescence preferred. :nthat:

Anybody experience anger from your regular jeweler for going to somebody else for a cheaper price.

nah thats trash, greg's even complimented some of the stuff i got elsewhere and has told me if i find it cheaper buy it lol. sounds like your jeweler needs money bad

nah thats trash, greg's even complimented some of the stuff i got elsewhere and has told me if i find it cheaper buy it lol. sounds like your jeweler needs money bad

Most jewelers in NYC don't play that sh*t . Everybody wants to be the go to guy .

PAW_6737-4K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom