**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Daniels has a 6mm cuban chain that weighs 86 grams for $2210 and Rey’s a 6mm cuban that weighs 76grams for $2130 would it be worth it to spend the extra for Daniels just to get 10 more grams? I’ve had a Daniels cuban before never had a Rey let me know

What’s the gold content 10 or 14 karat ?
Both prices I’m sure are for 10 k gold if 14 that’s some damn good prices

I have another question does anybody in the New York City area or even in the East Coast know of a jeweler that sells 23k Thai baht gold

Don’t want to make an order to a place in Thailand and I know where to buy 24 karat gold but 23 carat gold has more styles

What’s the gold content 10 or 14 karat ?
Both prices I’m sure are for 10 k gold if 14 that’s some damn good prices

I have another question does anybody in the New York City area or even in the East Coast know of a jeweler that sells 23k Thai baht gold

Don’t want to make an order to a place in Thailand and I know where to buy 24 karat gold but 23 carat gold has more styles
Whats the price per gram you can get for 23 thai baht? My homie has one he got online that was made in thailand

Screenshot_20190124-225956.png

i feel like there is another catch other than the stated. whoishould i call or ask for over there? i went to the website, and not only the price was higher, but for some reason tax was added even though i;m not in state. do you have someone yopu deal with over there?

i feel like there is another catch other than the stated. whoishould i call or ask for over there? i went to the website, and not only the price was higher, but for some reason tax was added even though i;m not in state. do you have someone yopu deal with over there?
just call em straight, prices always cheaper over da phone.

I'm about to buy my wife, of five years, a 4-5 total ct moissanite wedding ring soon. She has the og wedding band, but it was a cheaper band as we were in a different place financially when we got married. She loves the moissanite, and doesn't give a **** that its not a natural diamond, and so do i. :lol:

When and where is the wedding? I’m trying to slide
In SoCal prolly around end of the year. And yea u def comin bruh.

did u see moissanite in person before you said that.

& 20% off ain't nothing to sniff at.
You right but I im not saving more than a rack.
Open bar? I'm there
Only way famb :pimp:
I'm about to buy my wife, of five years, a 4-5 total ct moissanite wedding ring soon. She has the og wedding band, but it was a cheaper band as we were in a different place financially when we got married. She loves the moissanite, and doesn't give a **** that its not a natural diamond, and so do i. :lol:
4-5 total ct is HELLA bling bro. Start looking like old rich lady money then.

4-5 total ct is HELLA bling bro. Start looking like old rich lady money then.
:lol: its an eternity band so not just a couple stones, but its still big :lol:

I wear a silicone band usually but since the price is right im about to get myself a nice gold band with 5 stones in a channel too. :lol:

Does he mark up less than IF&CO?
I remember seeing these hands awhile back, they reminded me of some hands that an NT called olde english hands. Their website says they are approximately 1.2 inches tall. 14k with VS diamonds is $4,300 and it jumps to $6300 for 18k & VVS

Back
Top Bottom