**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

copped my baby jesus and got a decent deal without the chain from IF&co.. but ken aint there no more so dont know about getting good deals... and the piece is solid but not heavy... my joint is 33 grams... the joint i got from golden sun was actually more money and less grams at 28 but it has more diamonds ... so id recommend both... i cant recommend a spot for chains cuz i copped my rope and cuban from a local jeweler here in NJ

Last edited:
PAW_2646-X3.jpg

Sometimes I think the hood jewlery spots is the best place to get chains they always got low prices and the sell so much they always trying to cut deals. But I dont know about custom pendants they always look kind of bad

dont sleep, sometimes hood spots is where u find da pawned gems.

How much more are VS diamonds compared to SI with other things equal?

http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-White-Gold-2.5mm-Eternity-Anniversary-Band-1.30-ctw.html
Like for instance this diamond ring is SI (granted not sure its a good price, but lets just say it is). How much more should i expect to pay for the exact same ctw, etc in VS diamonds

It's all subjective . I went to a jeweler I trust for some 3 carat studs a couple years ago .
For Si he wanted $5500 and for VS he wanted close to $7900

Back
Top Bottom