**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

need me a nice pinky ring covered in diamonds. they be asking for way too much inn the dmv tho

I got a couple questions I'm hoping you jewelry heads can answer.

I'm in the mood to make another ignorant purchase, thinkin bout coppin a solid 14k or 18k watch with my end of year bonus. Leaning towards Brietling cause they hookin it up with more gold than this overhyped Rolex stuff. I don't care about technology or time movement and that nonsense, its all bout da weight of the gold on my wrist. Any types/models you can recommend?

Also, I wear a 9mm Cuban Bracelet, 8 inches daily. Its loose on my hand, but I like it so I can slide it up my arm and not have it bang on my keyboard while I'm working. So if I get a watch and I wanna double rock it with the bracelet. Do I wear the bracelet further up on my arm above the watch or below it? Below it the chain is a little loose, but I'm down wit whatever, I don't know what works.

Additionally, if I want to get 2 bracelets as well. Should they be the same size / same length if worn on the same arm? Or should one be shorter? For instance in my situation, should I get a white gold one in 7 inches instead, or just double rock two 8 inch chains that are loose?

Yeah I know its all about your own style, etc, but some input never hurt

I'm in the mood to make another ignorant purchase, thinkin bout coppin a solid 14k or 18k watch with my end of year bonus. Leaning towards Brietling cause they hookin it up with more gold than this overhyped Rolex stuff. I don't care about technology or time movement and that nonsense, its all bout da weight of the gold on my wrist. Any types/models you can recommend?

get da cheapest solid 18k bretling u can find on ebay.

its gonna be from 8-10k and 38mm and up.

Today I went to my local guy and got a pair 18k 3 carat diamond earrings for when I go out . I also took ninja's advice, to get a pair of 2 carat moissanites from ebay on sale for $250 for daily wear. I used the 15% discount thing .

Yeah i copped the 1ct , 4-5mm studs are best fit for my ears

Today I went to my local guy and got a pair 18k 3 carat diamond earrings for when I go out . I also took ninja's advice, to get a pair of 2 carat moissanites from ebay on sale for $250 for daily wear. I used the 15% discount thing .

both of ya report back on purchases for some reviews, i like puttin folks on to things i know worth it.

93BD933E-18C1-48DE-A835-AE25526C9AA8.jpeg

I rather not ask
My x for them. N she rocks them routinely. They are EXACTLY like the chains he makes.

Updated: I went thru my pics n saw one. I edited it the best I could. I think this was the 6mm cuban and The other ring she got on is 7mm.

Plus y’all got sum free mammy cleavage.

You remember how many grams roughly and what it cost?

Cant tolerate the Fab slander :lol:

Nah but I just had to defend his fit choice in the podcast thread

He always seem to do whats in but throw his own lil twist to it, I aint mad

Back
Top Bottom