**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

a guy offered $7k locally. i wouldn't entertain anything below that. still going to try and find the box and papers. list it on ebay for $10k and see what best offers i can get. then message them and try to do the deal off of ebay so that i don't get hit with the fees.

How about 1 BTC? It will go up. Let’s get this done now though.

a guy offered $7k locally. i wouldn't entertain anything below that. still going to try and find the box and papers. list it on ebay for $10k and see what best offers i can get. then message them and try to do the deal off of ebay so that i don't get hit with the fees.
Ebay monitors everything now if they suspect you’re talking to make a deal off eBay they will charge you selling fees now if you take it down and sell it off the site just based that you got the customer off eBay

Hopefully you find the paper work should be an easy sell but I think if you look around Rolex reddit or Rolex forum you have a better shot at finding a legitmate buyer who’s willing to pay real value, no low ball BS or shady people

DSW has a BLNR with box and warranty card right now for just under 10k so I’d be surprised if you sell for 10k but you should be able to get over 7k

Antonio Brown with the 1Kilo Cuban.
Pendant looks cheap though...
http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/14/antonio-brown-200k-birthday-bling-secret-message/
0713-antonio-brown-chain-2.jpg

Ebay monitors everything now if they suspect you’re talking to make a deal off eBay they will charge you selling fees now if you take it down and sell it off the site just based that you got the customer off eBay

Hopefully you find the paper work should be an easy sell but I think if you look around Rolex reddit or Rolex forum you have a better shot at finding a legitmate buyer who’s willing to pay real value, no low ball BS or shady people

ahh well that sucks haha

i searched sold listings on ebay from the past month and came across this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-GMT-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

$9500 isn't bad. even after ebay and paypal fees that'd be $8312. not sure how long it took to sell though, but i'd feel like a sucker paying $1200 in fees.

You can get more on the Rolex forum without the box.

Thought we get a NT family, discount.

Get that paper fam. I think you can get more for it. You’re selling yourself short.

Last edited:
You can get more on the Rolex forum without the box.

Thought we get a NT family, discount.

Get that paper fam. I think you can get more for it. You’re selling yourself short.

I feel you. If I decide to go the $7k route, I’ll let you know first.

Finally saved up enough for a cuban. Like many recommended - I’m going for the 5mm since it’s handmade. Looking at 14k 24” at around 55-60 grams. Daniels is listed at a little over $38 per gram and I was hoping to get somewhere around $34. Is that possible for such a small chain?

Edit - called around a few local shops and found one that offered $32 per gram on a 60 gram chain. When asked if it was handmade, I was told that the links are pieced by machine but soldered and polished by hand. Is this the same process by Daniels or Rey’s? Or they actually piece each link by hand? I’d rather pay a little more knowing the chain was 100% hand made. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Any Miami folks know if stores down by you carry diamond cut rope chains? I look on IG, but rarely see them down there. Like 300+ gram chains. Only spots I seen them is out east shyne jewelry and a couple NYC spots.

Any of you fellas in the so cal area nova gold in dwtla selling 14k at $31 a gram italian chains ropes,francos,curbs etc. Was down there saturday got my son a lil 3.5mm flat curb gona go back soon n get me a 7mm curb before gold goes back up.
Ughh, I wish I didn't just spend a bunch on shoes last month. I need a rope chain and that pricing is nice.

Anywhere you can buy a platinum rope in 2-3mm? I can find smaller or bigger, but having trouble finding 2-3.

Back
Top Bottom