**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What size is this chain?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-05-25 21.19.31.png
    Screenshot 2018-05-25 21.19.31.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
^ i just called cuz i was curious about the price... 6gs is a good deal... the guy is located in jamaica queens and he wants 9-11 bands... he said he would have a final price once the piece is done...the 6gs for that piece was a 1 time sale he had to let it go... he did say he would take in trades so im a show him my cuban and baby jesus and go from there...might just end up keeping my setup but if i get a good deal well see

^ i just called cuz i was curious about the price... 6gs is a good deal... the guy is located in jamaica queens and he wants 9-11 bands... he said he would have a final price once the piece is done...the 6gs for that piece was a 1 time sale he had to let it go... he did say he would take in trades so im a show him my cuban and baby jesus and go from there...might just end up keeping my setup but if i get a good deal well see

well da good news is he at least has da mold.

him and that other guy on 46street.

Must be the angle but the opening on that bail looks HUGE. Hell the whole bail looks huge.

That and the Tito are GOAT pieces.

its no illusion, bail gotta be big enough to clear da triple box clasp lock.

one option was permanently soldering da jesus in but losing da versatility of rockin da cuban without a piece.

So what’s the move you decided on what to do yet? I know you at least rocking da cuban by itself for now :smokin

Would look 10x better without the white Jesus of Nazareth guy on there.
Cuban is nice though. Yellow gold is always a good look.

Back
Top Bottom