**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just realized it’s been 2 years of everyday wear with my Cuban bracelet from Daniels. No complaints here and I’ve only not worn it for 3 days max. Been thinking I need to go get it cleaned though

I go back and forth on wanting to upgrade to 18kt 8mm but I never pull the trigger. Maybe eventually

413667423.jpg

413667419.jpg

Last edited:
Just realized it’s been 2 years of everyday wear with my Cuban bracelet from Daniels. No complaints here and I’ve only not worn it for 3 days max. Been thinking I need to go get it cleaned though

I go back and forth on wanting to upgrade to 18kt 8mm but I never pull the trigger. Maybe eventually
What mm amd length you got?

Go with the 8mm. I went with 7mm and upgraded within a month to a 9. Nothing wrong with smaller sizes but if you are on the fence go with the bigger one imo.

Damn so 6mm aint the move huh? I need a 7-7.5 maybe 8 but dont know what mm i should get

I’m fine with it but I don’t really want something that big. 8 would probably be my max but I’d have to see them in person

One big reason I ordered from Daniels was because they have a return policy. I originally got a 5 but that was tiny so I exchanged it for my 6

Looking to get a set of diamond cluster earrings.

Should I go with white gold or yellow?

Been on the fence about this

Anyone in los angeles buy a gold chain from the alleys/jewelry district? What stores should i check? Looking to add a second chain to my cuban.

Back
Top Bottom