**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

shannon-sharpe-during-the-denver-broncos-1997-season-picture-id80796726

shannon-sharpe-during-the-denver-broncos-1997-season-picture-id80797033

dec-1997-tight-end-shannon-sharpe-of-the-denver-broncos-looks-on-a-picture-id272368

denver-broncos-tight-end-shannon-sharpe-during-the-broncos-2310-over-picture-id80795164

shannon-sharpe-on-sidelines-during-the-denver-broncos-1999-season-picture-id80796408

I honestly wouldn't doubt 2 versions existing. Kanyes and maybe one he gifted to murakami? Regardless, it was def real
well eyes thinking maybe it was actually an idea for business that never saw fruition, isn't that what those plastic jesus pieces were supposed to be? I seam to recall some noise about Kanye and Jacob the Jeweler teaming up to sell jesus pieces to the masses.

Does the back of this piece mean its hollow in the middle since it looks like it could just have a soldered back? just curious, I know icemannick/jimmyboi pieces are hollow in the middle like that but still have good weight on the pieces.

rapper-kanye-west-performs-18-august-2007-on-the-main-stage-at-the-v-picture-id76167751

^ Yup that's hollow. One of the bad things about hollow pendants is they also have that hollow sound to them which is no good. If i was forced to get a hollow piece i would forget the back plate and just make it thick and empty on the backside to avoid that hollow feeling/sound.

bruh i cant even read fakejewelrybusta's text because it makes my brain hurt. im going to go out on a limb here and say maybe english is not his first language.

Does the back of this piece mean its hollow in the middle since it looks like it could just have a soldered back? just curious, I know icemannick/jimmyboi pieces are hollow in the middle like that but still have good weight on the pieces.
rapper-kanye-west-performs-18-august-2007-on-the-main-stage-at-the-v-picture-id76167751
if the piece is also really thin I think it could dent easily too, to the point where it couldn't be fixed perhaps. looking at that picture again, the stars look hallow too. this is the kind of thing that was making me think that perhaps this was the first of what were supposed to be a bunch of these for sale. However it's possible he was just reppin his brand and this type of design was more comfortable due to the wait. This is one of the better shots of it IMO:
kanye-west-performs-on-stage-during-the-first-day-of-the-annual-rock-picture-id76168066
it's such a large piece that I don't think it matters if it wasn't 100% solid. IIRC ninjahood ninjahood said that the epic St. Michael pendant was somewhat fragile for practical purposes and that's one of the greatest of all times jewelry.

Back
Top Bottom