**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

there's no way the loso piece is bigger. it might be slightly wider... but the NLV piece easily has a 1/4 - 1/2 inch in height.

this is all from eyeballing photos, tho... so i could be wrong. but ill go with my eyes over anyone else's.

also, can i get a shades ID? please

fab1.jpg

Originally Posted by andycrazn

how fragile is a 24k gold chain? ive been wearing it for a couple of days but im too scared something might happen to it.
u sure it ain't 22k?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how fragile is a 24k gold chain? ive been wearing it for a couple of days but im too scared something might happen to it.
u sure it ain't 22k?

word. from my understanding 24k is extremely soft...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

are there anymore jewelery sites like traxnyc.com?

Why?!? Them dudes want 25gs for a Jesus piece that ain't even that great?
smh.gif
smh.gif
Get outta here. Most I'd spend on a Jesus piece is ten Gs and eventhats being generous. Piece only btw, no chain.

Originally Posted by CJ863

u sure it ain't 22k?

its 24k. but it didnt have a 24k stamp on it. instead it was .999 so i had to convert it into karats. il post pics of it if you guys want

u sure it ain't 22k?

its 24k. but it didnt have a 24k stamp on it. instead it was .999 so i had to convert it into karats. il post pics of it if you guys want
that sounds VERY ODD

you can bend 24k with your bare hands...

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

u sure it ain't 22k?

that sounds VERY ODD

well my chain is different than what i see normally from other people. i tried to find my type of chain online but i still have no luck findingthe style. im a complete noob when it comes to jewelry so i dont know the style of my chain unless its a custom or something which i highly doubt. il post picstomorrow or friday cause i really want to know the style of it.

Originally Posted by The Legend Six 4

That ring is incredible.

Yeah dude rocked it to my house the other day. Yo Nate i saw your boy in a black Bentley last night on 49th st as i walked over to the lot. Holla at me whenyou copy everything over from that drive.

u sure it ain't 22k?

that sounds VERY ODD

well my chain is different than what i see normally from other people. i tried to find my type of chain online but i still have no luck finding the style. im a complete noob when it comes to jewelry so i dont know the style of my chain unless its a custom or something which i highly doubt. il post pics tomorrow or friday cause i really want to know the style of it.

Is it like this? Heres an old pic of mine. The chain and pendant is both 24k gold
2r2w23b.gif

^^ you asian? asian people like to wear 24k chains. Mine has not broken or bent out of shape and I have been wearing it for a long time. I rarely even take itoff.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

^^ you asian? asian people like to wear 24k chains. Mine has not broken or bent out of shape and I have been wearing it for a long time. I rarely even take it off.

Yea Laos/Thai. The chain I posted only broke on me cuz I wore down the connector thing by bending it the wrong way when I took it off. Now I switched it toa longer chain but the links arent as thick, Now they only break when i forget to take em off playing sports.

It did break one time when I was sleeping and I had my arm through the chain during a nightmare.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 17708

u sure it ain't 22k?

that sounds VERY ODD

well my chain is different than what i see normally from other people. i tried to find my type of chain online but i still have no luck finding the style. im a complete noob when it comes to jewelry so i dont know the style of my chain unless its a custom or something which i highly doubt. il post pics tomorrow or friday cause i really want to know the style of it.

Is it like this? Heres an old pic of mine. The chain and pendant is both 24k gold
2r2w23b.gif
i dont think so. il have pics up by today. how heavy is that pendant? i got a little 24k piece on my chain as well.

Back
Top Bottom