**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gucci with another one. Two tone too

love gucci santa piece that one came out dope.

reposting this **** because who else has a jacob in the box? 
nthat.gif

nike talk fam be killin it when it comes to the jewel game. 
as promised straight from Jacob & Co. , the 100% often imitated, seldomly duplicated OG.....

Ima keep this piece on ice (literally) til Jchambers comes home

click to play, dude even put the 1017 birds on the back

"YACHTY SIMPSON. SHOUT OUT @jonnyg78 MY BROTHER HOOKIN ME UP. MY OG @laflare1017 FOR THE INSPIRATION"

click to play, dude even put the 1017 birds on the back

"YACHTY SIMPSON. SHOUT OUT @jonnyg78 MY BROTHER HOOKIN ME UP. MY OG @laflare1017 FOR THE INSPIRATION"

OG Bart >>>>

Jacob is clean. Belonged to a nazi sympathizer tho

This is too dope.
I actually like this **** tons more than Gucci's.
The setting looks immaculate and the braids is spot on. :x

Last edited:
Found an old pic from when i was like 17. Anyone know what this link is called? Was passed down to me, never knew the name of the link only that its 18k

Dame was always known for his white on white or yellow on yellow or his rose roc pieces. I don't think I've ever seen this white/black diamond roc piece. Only one I've ever seen was Lax bootleg

Dame was always known for his white on white or yellow on yellow or his rose roc pieces. I don't think I've ever seen this white/black diamond roc piece. Only one I've ever seen was Lax bootleg

this thats da one he made right when ish hit da fan...he was doing ROC films...

I posted my cross from Icebox a couple pages back. I love it and it's the solitaire diamond one. Obviously depending the Carat and clarity, the price will vary.

Shoutout to Mo and Will again and always for their help!

Back
Top Bottom