**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Pretty sure I've seen flyny mention his student loans several times. Not pocket watching but with that at hand looking for an "affordable" Rollie is just plain hustling backwards.

Has anyone ever seen wholesale diamonds on ebay. They are of course smaller stones like you see in many pieces but price is so low...Makes you think the markup on those custom pendands that are flooded with diamonds...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VVS-FG-Colo...943611?hash=item4b116d9d7b:g:VvMAAOSwUKxYmDxM
mark up on diamonds is always outrageous

but also factor in labor cost and gold cost...for custom pendants

the link you reference is really that good of a deal either

$50 for .10 carats of diamonds at about 5-12 per parcel

my jesus is 12.66 per appraisal

that would put the stone cost by itself at $6330

My chain is almost 10mm and requires no piece in my opinion. Although I been thinkin bout gettin one. Lol

im latino b...even a joe shmoe old school rican doing minimum 11mm, i can imagine how Florida residents are.

Polanco era and that generation didnt go over 11mm, did they?

Theres a video of one of those guys getting killed in DR i think. Mighta been colombian...but the chain was like 8mm 22"

Never saw no 12mm in the joyeria window back then if memory serves

gold was cheap in da 90's. i had a 7mm cuban link in 10th grade.

look at da old reggaeton videos from late 99/early 00...when Don Omar was a Nobody state side he had huge Cuban Link.

every PR festival/parade them boys would show out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom