**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I might be missing something but i always thought you just go on apmex and get a coin for spot plus 5% and then just order like a 3 gram bezel that you can just open and close yourself with a screwdriver
This is one way to go, but I wouldn't trust those bezels. Plus they're kind of ugly.

mase w/ the Tito 

If you click on the picture the piece can be seen a lot better, the image link from tumblr was large.  picture from this thread of the same piece with ya boy shyne jewelers work I think :

Last edited:
mase w/ the Tito 

If you click on the picture the piece can be seen a lot better, the image link from tumblr was large.  picture from this thread of the same piece with ya boy shyne jewelers work I think :

where that mase pic came from?...never seen it before.

where that mase pic came from?...never seen it before.
D-Roc/Invisible Bully posted it on instagram the other day in a promotion for those shows and I ended up finding it on some 90's themed tumblr page.  It appears to be from this set of pictures of Lil Kim that surfaced online like 5-6 years ago but no Mase that time around.  Still waiting for that guy from the end of this past winter to show up with his piece. 

What does everybody think about invisible settings? I've had my eye on a particular cross with invisible settings, but upon researching invisible settings I have came across nothing but bad reviews. People remarking that diamonds always fall out and it should only be worn once in a while and not daily.

Need some opinions..  In the late 90's I was big on Jewelry when the prices of gold were much much cheaper...  I took a hiatus and now I am trying to get back..  The prices are considerably higher than what I am used to..  But I've narrowed my choices down to..

1 6mm 14k Cuban 24 inches and 1 8mm 14k Cuban 22 inches both chains will be around 6-7k..  I forget the exact price.  I also wanted to make an custom iced out piece..  He said depending on the quality of the diamonds it will run me 3-4k.  Out the door he said 11k would get me my set up..  I like the look of the smaller cuban chains..  But would you guys recommend going larger?..  Total weight was around 180-190 grams..  The price would have been around 33 a gram I believe.

I was also looking into a Gold Day Date Ref Num 18238. I wanted to stay away from after market diamond bezels and diamond dials.  But the plain champagne stick dial on wrist doesn't impress me..  Especially with all the fakes dudes are running around here with.. For a YG watch.. What would you suggest.  The prices range from 10-13k.  I am not sure it is worth it.  If money was no object.  I'd probably go DD40 or DD41 YG with the diamond dial.  They look much better to me.  But I would like an all gold watch and stay in the 10k range..  

Thoughts?

Need some opinions..  In the late 90's I was big on Jewelry when the prices of gold were much much cheaper...  I took a hiatus and now I am trying to get back..  The prices are considerably higher than what I am used to..  But I've narrowed my choices down to..

1 6mm 14k Cuban 24 inches and 1 8mm 14k Cuban 22 inches both chains will be around 6-7k..  I forget the exact price.  I also wanted to make an custom iced out piece..  He said depending on the quality of the diamonds it will run me 3-4k.  Out the door he said 11k would get me my set up..  I like the look of the smaller cuban chains..  But would you guys recommend going larger?..  Total weight was around 180-190 grams..  The price would have been around 33 a gram I believe.

I was also looking into a Gold Day Date Ref Num 18238. I wanted to stay away from after market diamond bezels and diamond dials.  But the plain champagne stick dial on wrist doesn't impress me..  Especially with all the fakes dudes are running around here with.. For a YG watch.. What would you suggest.  The prices range from 10-13k.  I am not sure it is worth it.  If money was no object.  I'd probably go DD40 or DD41 YG with the diamond dial.  They look much better to me.  But I would like an all gold watch and stay in the 10k range..  

Thoughts?

Total weight of both Cubans would be around 190 grams? That doesn't sound right if it's both and if it is for $11k that's weigh too much.

The watch depends on the condition. I would rather save money and buy a modern rolex with a solid bracelet. If I was in your shoes I'd forgo the chains and just cop a DD40.

Total weight of both Cubans would be around 190 grams? That doesn't sound right if it's both and if it is for $11k that's weigh too much.

The watch depends on the condition. I would rather save money and buy a modern rolex with a solid bracelet. If I was in your shoes I'd forgo the chains and just cop a DD40.
The 2 chains around around 180-200 grams..  The piece would be an extra cost..  The two chains were around 6-7k..  The piece an addition 3-5k depending on the quality of the diamonds..  Does that make more sense?..

As far as the DD40..  I may very well end up doing that..  And getting the chains later..  

Last edited:
is his prices better than reys though? im copping a cuban bracelet in a few months... just want a 12mm nothing serious

Back
Top Bottom