**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thanks Rollinwithangel.

9.5 mm is serious . The most I can afford right now from my local guy is 14k 7mm 110 grams.

What mm do y'all think these ropes are?

^ I don't know , but the ish is too long. Whoever that David Ortiz looking dude is could probably jump rope with that ish

Kept my jewelry at the crib or in my deposit box but I had some I hadn't worn in a while so I took that out too for the weekend, planned on putting it back the following Monday which was a holiday and the banks were closed. Long story short I left the crib to run errands and there were a few break ins on that day where I lived and whoever they were came up big time.
Same thing happened to me.  Maintenance guy got me  for a bone style solid gold bracelet back in 98 or so. I still to this day think about that bracelet. If its not in the safe deposit box, its on my person.  

My neighbors know im out of town for weeks at a time and they see me coming and going.  You could break into my spot, live there for two weeks and as long as you cleaned up, I wouldnt know when I got back.  
Change the title to "post your car"
My bad. I only posted because I was asked:smile: 

Dudes be 30+ living with moms, no whips (plural) with a 30k jesus on cuban with a 100 pair of shoes talking trash on the net.  

Not to defend ninja but does anything ever get old on NT or do people really think the same thing said every few pages/threads is still funny?

Not to defend ninja but does anything ever get old on NT or do people really think the same thing said every few pages/threads is still funny?
Mossanites are not "better" than diamonds.  

Bang bang.
they not, but dont even stunt *****, everybody done stroked they chin after readin the stats of moissanites lol

high quality moissanite bling like a diamond, and is damn near just as hard as a diamond (9.5 on the Mohs scale with a real diamond being 10)

real deal moissanite is probably just as much of conversation piece as diamonds if not more (since its a dam meteorite aka not originally from this planet)

sidenote: im surprised we dont use diamonds more considering how hard it is, i know its a bunch of diamonds in this planet, market controllers was dumb for makin it a luxury item, if they was smart they wouldve played the volume game and make it a necessity for everyday life

Same thing happened to me.  Maintenance guy got me  for a bone style solid gold bracelet back in 98 or so. I still to this day think about that bracelet. If its not in the safe deposit box, its on my person.  

My neighbors know im out of town for weeks at a time and they see me coming and going.  You could break into my spot, live there for two weeks and as long as you cleaned up, I wouldnt know when I got back.  

My bad. I only posted because I was asked:smile: 

Dudes be 30+ living with moms, no whips (plural) with a 30k jesus on cuban with a 100 pair of shoes talking trash on the net.  

That's crazy, but yea now I keep what I have left put up or I put it on

Ninjahood doesn't want something that depreciates as much as diamonds and cars. Those sneakers are investments, he has investments and assets

Mossanites are not "better" than diamonds.  

Bang bang.

this dude >D ...lemme tell something b,

only fools buy things that got da depreciation performance of a sinking rock in an ocean.

1st i own diamonds & moissanite, da moissanite performances better, thats a scientific fact.

2nd you can talk all da ish u want but once da cuban's out u gonna be out gunned b :lol:

and btw, its 400+ pairs of kicks.

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom