**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

When insuring jewelry, would you insure if for what you paid for it, or what it appraises for, assuming it appraises for a lot more than you paid? 

I was told standard insurance is 1.8% of value annually. Sound about right? 

Last edited:
Lemme get a hollow Cuban and some Moiss right now

F what you heard, but nah I got respek can't do it.

When insuring jewelry, would you insure if for what you paid for it, or what it appraises for, assuming it appraises for a lot more than you paid? 

I was told standard insurance is 1.8% of value annually. Sound about right? 
i pay about $350 a year to insure my Cuban/jp. The appraisal is for like 30k, and you can have them write up either a retail appraisal or insurance appraisal which will be actual replacement cost. There's different companies that offer personal articles insurance so shop around, I've used Allstate and now use usaa. Depending on the costs you might be fine just using your home owners insurance most have a coverage for jewelry and personal articles.

2w7jz7n.jpg

Kilo coin :x @ifandco
Jawn gotta be massive

Last edited:
Fam theres a medium , we dont need the early 2000 fake air force 40 inch chain again but a 28 or 30 inch chain is just fine ....those 22 inch things are for the birds

Does anyone have the link to the website that shows you where chain lengths sit on your body based on height?  Someone posted it a few months ago, but too far back for me to find. 

Back
Top Bottom