**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by haiti5

there was a rumor that they was datin..hmm

G-Shock > Ice
sounds like something a broke person would say

^^^^Sounds like something a person living with their moms putting their name on the orange juice would say.
I'm 24 and living out-of-state on my own in Williamsburg Brooklyn, NYC (1500 monthly + expenses) . I'm also a college student...SoBROKE?...NO....Maintaining? ...YES

see you in ten years.....

more from Icebox custom jewelry...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

esp6af.jpg

MDFodHRwOi8vdyd3d3LmljZWJveGN1c3RvbWpld2VscnkuY29tL3RodW1iczIvMzEtTWFyLTIwMDktMTQtMzktNDRhdzNyLmpwZw==

29vce9c.jpg

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by haiti5

there was a rumor that they was datin..hmm

G-Shock > Ice
sounds like something a broke person would say

^^^^Sounds like something a person living with their moms putting their name on the orange juice would say.
I'm 24 and living out-of-state on my own in Williamsburg Brooklyn, NYC (1500 monthly + expenses) . I'm also a college student...So BROKE?...NO....Maintaining? ...YES

see you in ten years.....

laugh.gif

yea it must be hard to keep up with that kinda of rent each month an other bills while keepin the grades up

i mean you did just make that thread how you in CC cuz the university gave you the boot after you were already on academic probation.

dudes breitling with the tourbillon is 100% fake and im sure the piece is as well, lots of dudes now making pieces silver with colored CZs
laugh.gif

yea i rather just not rock any jewelry at all than pull this kinda stunt, i hate fake luxury items......

eek.gif
That J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League joint isgreat, that Production $$$$ is coming in lovely for the crew. Was it just one piece made or 3 for all the members? I see 2 Pistols spending that ringtone moneyfrom that one "hit" with T-Pain.

esp6af.jpg
heres the thing with this piece that bothers me

ak47.jpg
ak 47 pistol

ak47.jpg
ak 47 rifle

for my Gun heads am I wrong? im not feelin the piece just cuz of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

eek.gif
That J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League joint is great, that Production $$$$ is coming in lovely for the crew. Was it just one piece made or 3 for all the members? I see 2 Pistols spending that Cash Money Records advance money. ringtone money from that one "hit" with T-Pain.
FIXED.
Sidenote: Iceboxs' blog said the piece was made for Colione and that the other two guys have pieces coming soon...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

esp6af.jpg

ak47.jpg
ak 47 pistol

ak47.jpg
ak 47 rifle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
O the irony...
smh.gif
at not jus throwing two "pistols" on there... word to some berettas or summin

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

esp6af.jpg

ak47.jpg
ak 47 pistol

ak47.jpg
ak 47 rifle

laugh.gif

your correct .... pistols and rifles are two different things... that piece is trash anyway

Originally Posted by FaMs

Man jewelry been played out since 2005, I hope Ben Baller stashed and invested some of his profits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jewelry has been around since the beginning of time. Go read a history book.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

yeah, i know those aren't pistols... he knows that too, but whatever. i won't get into that.

justice league dudes are gettin' money, straight up. we've gotten orders from all three of them, and a second order from colione. dude'saren't playin. and if you didn't know, 2 pistols is the justice league's artist.

the website is still not 100% complete, but you guys are all welcome to take a look... www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com the only pages that are cool to look at is the blog and the gallery. all of the itemson the website are 100% manufactured by us, nothing readymade is on the website.
you can also type in www.custompieces.com and it re-directs.

Back
Top Bottom