**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Oh wow. This is why ill never own vvs. Its overpriced and they frontin lol

wont ever see me in it

i heard this is even better than mois

guess what...........soon come..........bout to be lookin like Gucci Mane LaFlare on SOBE

i cant do a fake watch though............that i wont do, metal and watch gotta be real.

diamonds you can kiss my ***, ish is costume to me

Last edited:
naw, nothing beats moissanite...you gotta remember its da 2nd hardest material on earth...they use moissanite to make high performance brakes (Carbon Ceramics) and its also has uses as a semi conductor (why it can pass a diamond tester)

da more i see da gucci video da more i think they are moissanite...cuz those chains are hundreds of thousands as moissanite...but diamonds? incalculable. and they're hittin toooo hard, its awesome, diamonds cant hit that hard eveb if they tried.

Last edited:
That ugly drake chain looks like diamonds. Amd dam i never rrally noticed much difference in diamonds vs mois. But that gucci video and description makes it clear.

I want some mois. Wonder what that chain looks like in. The day.

I remember boosie back in the gap sayin he put gucci on to his jewler. But i doubt ice man nick does guccis work still. Boosie always had garbage designs wit good quality rocks.

naw, nothing beats moissanite...you gotta remember its da 2nd hardest material on earth...they use moissanite to make high performance brakes (Carbon Ceramics) and its also has uses as a semi conductor (why it can pass a diamond tester)

da more i see da gucci video da more i think they are moissanite...cuz those chains are hundreds of thousands as moissanite...but diamonds? incalculable. and they're hittin toooo hard, its awesome, diamonds cant hit that hard eveb if they tried.
So it looks like he's frontin huh? Looks like 100 mil in diamonds huh?  Looks fake huh?

If you keep em small they look like diamonds huh?

Mix and match with some diamonds and the biotches cant tell the difference.  That mois be hittin in the club...in the day light, ignore the colorful hues.

Last edited:
Gucci, boosie, and plies seemed like they always competed for the worst looking jewelry
That ugly drake chain looks like diamonds. Amd dam i never rrally noticed much difference in diamonds vs mois. But that gucci video and description makes it clear.

I want some mois. Wonder what that chain looks like in. The day.
Looks way better than diamonds and its cheaper huh?

Bout to trade in my poverty jewels and coins for some mois TODAY!

Last edited:
I think it's all about the size of the stone cause the stones in my ring are bigger then the one in my piece and my ring is def hitting harder

but.....moiss passes a diamond tester ??? welp atleast i know mine are real diamonds since they dont hit like that colorful stuff , some of the stones even look cloudy in a sense or grey and barely hit.........guess thats a good thing lol 

Back
Top Bottom