**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

big-pun-jesus-piece-gallery.jpg

Can someone kick knowledge about dipping gold like 14k or 10k to give it a deep gold shine like 18k. Idk what is used or what it's called.
I saw a shop mention they do this to most there gold to give it that nice look.
Would this stuff wear off or how will it react with the gold over time.
Thanks!

Religious pendants are not popular?????? As stated before, dont come at someone when your jewels are wack. 
I own a couple small religious medals and have been wearing that style since i was a teenager. They are getting harder and harder to find so when i see one for a decent price i scoop it up. Are they popular as in lot's of people have them ? Yes, mostly the older generation. Are you gonna see a thousand pictures of them on instagram ? No. 

Less is more my friend. 

Can someone kick knowledge about dipping gold like 14k or 10k to give it a deep gold shine like 18k. Idk what is used or what it's called.
I saw a shop mention they do this to most there gold to give it that nice look.
Would this stuff wear off or how will it react with the gold over time.
Thanks!
It wears off overtime like any plating. If you like the look of 18k then save up for 18k. 

It wears off overtime like any plating. If you like the look of 18k then save up for 18k. 
I don't think it's plating tho.

They do the same thing on Ben ballers episode with Rob Kardashian and to his gold rope which is already 18k.

Saw this today. Made my 6mm feel extra small :lol:

Sorry for the ****** pic. I had to zoom in and snap it quick

Last edited:
6mm is tiny for a bracelet

I know

Idk if any of you guys remember but I went through a whole process getting my bracelet. Should have just listened to you guys from the jump and got something bigger. Went with a 5mm originally then ended up with a 6. After wearing it for a bit I realized its too small, but it was too late to return it to Daniels. I'm gonna have to take the L and over pay once I do upgrade to a 7-8.5mm. It's 14kt 9in and around 28g. Rey offered me $600 for it and $980 shipped for a 7mm 34g 8.5in back in November. I didn't do it because I had the only owned the bracelet for 2 weeks and I was gonna lose $240 (paid $840 from Daniels). Prob gonna end up with an 8mm..Not in a rush though

Also been thinking about getting a small necklace to put on and never take off. Something like a 3mm. Really want 18k but that price :x lol

Looking like Tory Lanez Combs in that first pic. 

Diddy got so much bread he admitted to wearing cz. earrings cause he looses his diamond stud's too often 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not into jewelry but buying a 3k chain ?
You're thinking too much my man. No I don't buy jewelry like that. So, again I asked a question in regards to this necklace. Yes, the seller is asking 3k for it.

Offer him 2500 that would be fair on both ends.
Thanks for your input! Repped.

It is a nice subtle chain
Exactly my thoughts, that's why it caught my eye while I was buying some cartouches.

Avoid that chain. The links look terrible. They look like they've been dragged through asphalt, had a hood rat stomp on it, and then had Draymond Green chew on it.

The clasp also looks weak and cheap at how it's connected to the links at the end.

Avoid that chain. The links look terrible. They look like they've been dragged through asphalt, had a hood rat stomp on it, and then had Draymond Green chew on it.

The clasp also looks weak and cheap at how it's connected to the links at the end.
Thanks homie, will do. Appreciate the input. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom