**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yessir thats the plan and thanks for the words, honestly didn't even think you remembered chopping it up with me back then
smokin.gif
Thanks for stopping by boss! Enjoyed the convo! 

Hope you enjoyed the tour of our Showroom and In House Production!  
nthat.gif

Its either Mossanite or lab diamonds.  Either way, its obvious they are fake.  

Not interested in going back and forth about it anymore but just know when you rock lab diamonds or mossanite you look like him.....
lol hey I'm with you .. I'd never rock moss personally ... But I see everybody's point

well a moon cut beaded chain is different from a diamond chain there is verity of diamond chains tbh beaded chain is like what kanye west and jay-z wear. a moon cut chain is a beaded chain that is cut to look like the moon

:lol: at thinking u can eyeball da difference between lab grown & mined diamonds...

juelz-santana-camron-and-posse-during-city-by-the-sea-premiere-new-picture-id156087946

Cam & Jim w/ Roc chains...

I wouldnt do that trade cause 1) that watch is old, 2) its only 36 mm, women have been wearing daytonas now and those are much wider C) not a fan of diamonds on watches

Moving on from the clowns mixing stones.  In the market for a watch and I want something in solid yellow gold to complete my yellow gold set up.  

Both of my breitlings plus a little cash will get me this specific watch.  Its a face to face cash deal so its significantly less than what its posted for.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Rolex-...590968?hash=item56866eb9f8:g:nj4AAOSwzhVWq66z

Thoughts?
roll.gif

"I don't always lie, but when I do its about how often I lie"

I wouldnt do that trade cause 1) that watch is old, 2) its only 36 mm, women have been wearing daytonas now and those are much wider C) not a fan of diamonds on watches
The pawn shop i deal with has been taking in a bunch of high end watches recently. They just got a diamond Frank Mueller Conquistador and a diamond two tone Cartier Santos 100xl too that ive been looking at also.  

Back
Top Bottom