**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Current set up

Had. Both of these flipped the oyster band datejust and on the verge of flipping my other datejust

Trying to get a president soon single of double quickset for sure.
clean, LAX hook up the oyster band date? 
Nah, I copped local myself craigslist. 

One on the band is from LAX tho

btw sorry for the crappy pics, mobile upload jacked the quality 

Last edited:

Anybody know the cost per gram typically what those solid bead chains run for 4mm and up? I found a 37.9gram online for $1349 in 10K, but not sure if that is a solid deal or not. Thanks.

Anybody know the cost per gram typically what those solid bead chains run for 4mm and up? I found a 37.9gram online for $1349 in 10K, but not sure if that is a solid deal or not. Thanks.

I paid $35 per gram on 14K, 4mm 32" length gold bead chains few months back. Daniels..

http://danieljewelryinc.com/ball-bead-solid-chain-30-28-26-24-22-10k-gold-4mm-37-8g-link-yellow/

He's charging about that but the price advertised is the sucker price. Tell him you'll give him 30/gram for 10k. Say you're from Nike talk. He'll help you out.
Thanks, appreciate it. He hit me back at $32/g 10k any idea what a solid price would be for 14k? They quoted me $38.5/g. For the beads 4-5mm.
38/gram is a good price for 14k especially if the chain is only around 30/40 grams. I would except his offer and tell him you want free shipping. There cubans might be a few bucks cheaper because they make them in house from scrap gold. 

Back
Top Bottom