**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

shoutout to Matthew at goldensun for my first custom piece communication was good and he brought a lot of different ideas to the table and He will def be my first choice for any future products ... I'll get the piece tomrrow he shipped it next day air
looks really clean

Kelly Rowland's Engagment Ring we made... Platinum Cushion Cut Center 
pimp.gif

Im dying over here...

first at the "28G makes the piece 1 Oz"... this aint the drug game breh lmaooo

a 1.4mm chain on a full size tito piece... thats gonna look like you wearing floss/fishing line with a piece that big... plus its probably choker length too youll have a 3 inch jesus sitting on your adams apple lol no thanks

:pimp:

Hopefully I can get a promotion this Christmas. I'm working extra hard at FootLocker. Can't lie it's my dream job though. I've saved my money so hopefully I can get a Day Date II by next winter. I don't want a Rolex circa WWII

I personally don't think a Jesus pendant would suit myself, but you have got some really nice ones.
You own a icebox full size Jesus with an enamel face and another full size yellow diamond/gold face one too, you used to own a Tito also right?, shame you sold that, nice piece of history there, a couple of nice Cubans from Daniels? Did you ever upload full pictures of that Jacob you picked up last year I saw your teaser pic on the gram, all the while driving in the Tesla S model, that's a very nice car how's she handle? Footlocker :lol: :wink:
I hope your court case went well btw.

frank mucus frank mucus said he worked at FL and was saving up for a Rolex in response to my picture I posted of the gold Rolex, iknownuffin iknownuffin asked if serious? Which is ironic given the user name. :lol: Obviously trolling, of course he ain't serious, the guys maybe got one of the most expensive jewellery collections in this thread.

cronicmolemolereturns cronicmolemolereturns

|I stalking

Clarity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom