**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What do y'all think of northskull's necklaces? Been eying the micro pharaoh joint.
24 grams of silver for $500
mean.gif

Nah dat angel piece from that eBay seller is buggin for what he is asking way too much $ for that piece not to mention and its only like 1 inch with bail wtf
mean.gif
angels pendants aint really supposed to be mad big but damn 1 inch?? i suggest you go looking around your local jewelry shops and see whos got a way better price even for a nice micro joint tell your local jewelry shop you looking for a micro angel one that is the size it should be 14k gold or higher if you can a 18k gold would be real nice 
pimp.gif
2.5 inches weight around 23 grams ask around see how much they chagrin you for 14k per gram 18k per gram gold hustle and network and you should get a wayyy better price plus 100X times way better piece then what that ebay dude is selling

Thanks team for the support and kind words.  Nods to Frank / 503 / CA Based / Arrow / Cold City. Shout to Golden Sun.

Al Dente, regarding my eternity band -- ~45 point stones, F/G, VS, XXX, 7+ TCW, and 16 stones.

Follow up from my upgrade series.

+ See below Cartier ring custom set with F / VS stones by Golden Sun.  I historically used the ring as a crown for my lion and occasionally for a ring.  Lion has custom set F / VS diamonds in the eyes.

+ Bracelet is by Golden Sun as those following the thread know.  We haven't reached a deal on the two more bracelets, but I like the fellas and respect their work a great deal.
Great set up so far! Check your pm sir!

I prefer a lock/clasp on my chains but this is interesting. 10k/8mm/26". No lock/clasp on this cuban, just links. Done by Rey's gold and pawn in Miami.

:pimp:. This is Beautiful. I'll work towards owning this one day. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Daniels is far from a scam. He's a legit jeweler. I deal with David when I go there. From time to time people **** up, hence the cuban being flat and stiff. He does make the nicest cubans I've seen. He can use a little work when it comes to custom jewelry and jesus pieces, but he knows how far they'll go with time. They've been able to master the Miami Cuban link, hopefully in time they can master custom pieces. 

Bottom line, to say dude got hit with the lax scam with daniel is reaching. They lurk this thread from time to time and have gotten a ton of referrals from this thread. 

Daniels is far from a scam. He's a legit jeweler. I deal with David when I go there. From time to time people **** up, hence the cuban being flat and stiff. He does make the nicest cubans I've seen. He can use a little work when it comes to custom jewelry and jesus pieces, but he knows how far they'll go with time. They've been able to master the Miami Cuban link, hopefully in time they can master custom pieces. 

Bottom line, to say dude got hit with the lax scam with daniel is reaching. They lurk this thread from time to time and have gotten a ton of referrals from this thread. 

Lol

Back
Top Bottom