**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im Sorry, But If Anyone Told You They Were A Jeweller For The Passion And Not The Money, They ****** Lied To You Or Are Making Craft Jewellery To Sell Outside Of The Farmers Market….

Lets Keep It Real. Passion Plays A Part In Making A Great Jeweller Like GoldenSun, But Money Fuels Everything.
We're family owned and operated. I'm not the owner and unlike what most people like to think; do not make millions of dollars. I wish I did though!

Now thats a hip hop starter kit if ive ever seen one 
laugh.gif

Oh the work is very nice.
Yea, you don't see much white gold in that industry.

It's all a fad. Someone said platinum may be coming back.
I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignore yellow gold when it does.
mean.gif
Ya true. I will never buy white gold. White gold is new money
laugh.gif
. On a side note, has dj drama's head ever seen the light of day?

Dont need to say much on the quality as you guys have already seen the pics but Matthew and the Golden Sun team are A1 and i would def recommend them if anyone is trying to get some jewelry. Already have my next piece in mind that I will b having them do real soon.

As far as the pendant it is an Ethiopian meskal(cross) and is the most unique cross in the world, reason y i got it i wanted something different. The 13 stones represent Christ and the 12 disciples and the wings represent the holy spirit and the oval takes on inspiration from the Ank.

Dont need to say much on the quality as you guys have already seen the pics but Matthew and the Golden Sun team are A1 and i would def recommend them if anyone is trying to get some jewelry. Already have my next piece in mind that I will b having them do real soon.

As far as the pendant it is an Ethiopian meskal(cross) and is the most unique cross in the world, reason y i got it i wanted something different. The 13 stones represent Christ and the 12 disciples and the wings represent the holy spirit and the oval takes on inspiration from the Ank.
Looks great! I can't wait to see what we're going to do next!!

LAX a character smh...on IG trying to clown that DC Young Fly dude for wearing a MK watch...like he doesn't sell fakes smh.

LAX a character smh...on IG trying to clown that DC Young Fly dude for wearing a MK watch...like he doesn't sell fakes smh.
i know man he really is a clown...I just don't see how a person looking to buy expensive jewelry could look at his ig and think to themselves, "this guy seems legit. Looks like a good and honest businessman!":rofl:

Back
Top Bottom