**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

any jewelers out there have anything to say about these watches? I see hublot owns the company... not sure about the movement or how good of a watch they are, but for the $400-$700 price point they look awesome. thoughts? 

Today’s Haute Time Watch of the Day is a Basel Debut from Bomberg, The BOLT-68 Chronograph Limited Edition “Skull”.

This version of the BOLT-68 launches with a 47.50mm stainless steel case, coated with black PVD. With an automatic Concepto 99001 movement, the BOLT-68 “Skull” features hours, minutes, seconds and Chronograph counters. This impressive piece also features an option to convert from a wristwatch to a pocket watch, complete with Medallion and a skull decorated chain. There will be some options as far as colors and case finish as well, as you can see from the photo we included.

The black dial of the “Skull” is complete with a skull design with black luminous indexes, purple and black hands and splashes of color to showcase the style and design of this piece as well as another design option with black, grey and white details.

The Bomberg BOLT-68 Chronograph Limited Edition “Skull” is water-resistant to 330ft and will be part of a Limited Collection released by Bomberg at Baselworld 2014.

Still wearing that fake AP 
mean.gif

Still wearing that fake AP :smh:

Yup... He has So much money he has a watch that literally can Freeze Time :smh: :tongue: .. The only reason he has any sort of money at the moment is due to royalty checks and BLVD Supply. Now he's really trying to get into the Full Time producer game..... But in all Honesty Who Cares!!!!

Back to the Jewelry... The MasterGraff. I need this in my Life

Sorry i been MIA. My account was on trial and i couldnt post anything for 30 days. The latest on the LAX Situation.... I been in contact with him. I sent the watch on june 4th and till today he still has not had his watch guy look at it. I said u can see right off the bat that its a knock off yet he says he cant tell. What yall think??

The watch LAX sold me.

Authentic watch

Sure tell signs of a replica.

LAX sent a guy a fake $30,000 watch and people on here still order from him :rofl:

People still order from Jacob the jeweler right?go talk to nas and method man about that

Lax has a great history bro and we don't don't what's going on behind the scenes to get that worked out

And where the hell is that dude with the fake ap at to give us updates

Sorry i been MIA. My account was on trial and i couldnt post anything for 30 days. The latest on the LAX Situation.... I been in contact with him. I sent the watch on june 4th and till today he still has not had his watch guy look at it. I said u can see right off the bat that its a knock off yet he says he cant tell. What yall think??

Damn, it looks like he's duckin you. Hope it works out man, thats alot of lettuce to lose. 

I think he's trying to scam you and that you should ask for your money back since it's been confirmed to be a fake. I would also start researching where LAX is at. Then I would gather up my boys to go out and see LAX.

Good luck man. Stuff like this makes me angry. :smh:

Drake. Starting to like those bangle bracelets, would like one in 18 or 22k.
dudes look wrong with bangles 

do what you want

but thatll never be a good look imo, strictly for women
 I like the ones with the opening. Not everyone could pull it off. (Pics are just examples)
imo no man can pull that off

thats straight up a womans bracelet 

even people who arent into jewelry would be able to make that call

but of course its my opinion, do u mane

Back
Top Bottom