**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

didn't you order a white gold one from LAX awhile back?
Yeah... Cancelled it after all... Has nothing to do with him though... Great dude... But I decided I wanna do silver. He doesn't do silver. Gold will get me robbed over here. I'm in the Netherlands. Not allowed to carry a burner...

Ok with baby Jesus pieces the stones will be mixed...jewelers get a better deal on them. Separating VS and SI's that small is like separating sand . Stones are so small just go SI1. You will have some VS mixed in. No difference if you were getting LARGER stones like and wedding ring i would say VS for the value in the long run.

Yeah... Cancelled it after all... Has nothing to do with him though... Great dude... But I decided I wanna do silver. He doesn't do silver. Gold will get me robbed over here. I'm in the Netherlands. Not allowed to carry a burner...

Don't let the fear of getting robbed steer you away from wearing your jewels. Carry a knife if you need to. Don't let no one try and put fear in your heart and make you make alternate decisions other than what you primarily wanted

bruh this is just my personal opinion but dont put real stones in silver.....to me that seems like a waste of your hard earned loot. as a convicted felon i cant carry a tool legally either, instead i just choose to wear my **** carefully and use common sense about who i am around and where i am chilln at.....also imo if you have jewels worth anything you should get that **** insured. Again this is just my opinion and you should do whatever your gonna be happy with. 

If you scared of robbers you might as well not get anything. I couldn't live that life. Don't let roaches scare you from living your life. Plus diamonds and silver is a waste...if you ever try to sell you will get back pennies. jewelry with diamonds is not a good investment already, throw silver in the mix you just making a bad move.

Don't let the fear of getting robbed steer you away from wearing your jewels. Carry a knife if you need to. Don't let no one try and put fear in your heart and make you make alternate decisions other than what you primarily wanted

bruh this is just my personal opinion but dont put real stones in silver.....to me that seems like a waste of your hard earned loot. as a convicted felon i cant carry a tool legally either, instead i just choose to wear my **** carefully and use common sense about who i am around and where i am chilln at.....also imo if you have jewels worth anything you should get that **** insured. Again this is just my opinion and you should do whatever your gonna be happy with.
If you scared of robbers you might as well not get anything. I couldn't live that life. Don't let roaches scare you from living your life. Plus diamonds and silver is a waste...if you ever try to sell you will get back pennies. jewelry with diamonds is not a good investment already, throw silver in the mix you just making a bad move.
I appreciate y'all opinions man... Got me reconcidering my stuff... Good lookin out...

Would you really condition your life with knife etc for a Jesus piece? You know it aint carrying a knife that wont get u robbed.... if you carry a knife but you never handled that business you will most probably going to end up being the one to be mugged....i mean, cmon... or you guys just need a gun in your hand and you think you just pull that trigger?

Just keep your eyes open...simple as that

Would you really condition your life with knife etc for a Jesus piece? You know it aint carrying a knife that wont get u robbed.... if you carry a knife but you never handled that business you will most probably going to end up being the one to be mugged....i mean, cmon... or you guys just need a gun in your hand and you think you just pull that trigger?

Just keep your eyes open...simple as that
Your not even allowed to keep a knife on you... We are not even allowed to carry something that remotely looks like a gun... The countries around us dont care if u carry a fake gun except for here... But I hear what you are saying family... Without a doubt.

Your not even allowed to keep a knife on you... We are not even allowed to carry something that remotely looks like a gun... The countries around us dont care if u carry a fake gun except for here... But I hear what you are saying family... Without a doubt.

Yup... but you know how they do in the States....they shooting themself for Jordans and Foamposite... it makes me feel depressed reading "carry a knife to protect your jewelry".....

Last edited:
Those vs1's will get you robbed just as fast as that 14k will :lol: plus that resell will only be worth it's weight in silver which is nothing.

Yup... but you know how they do in the States....they shooting themself for Jordans and Foamposite... it makes me feel depressed reading "carry a knife to protect your jewelry".....
I mean... On one hand I feel like people just need to keep their hands of your stuff, period. On the other hand, we all know that there are folks out there who just don't give a (...) and they will take what is yours... It is depressing indeed that we have to worry bout that kinda stuff when wearing things of value... This kid got murked for his Ipod a while back... But like u said, you shouldn't let that hold u back from getting what u want...

Those vs1's will get you robbed just as fast as that 14k will
laugh.gif
plus that resell will only be worth it's weight in silver which is nothing.
LOL... But then I'm thinking. These cats over here might think it's fake... I think there is a cat from Belgium on here too who mentioned that jewelry kinda gets looked down upon over here which he is right about...

LOL... But then I'm thinking. These cats over here might think it's fake... I think there is a cat from Belgium on here too who mentioned that jewelry kinda gets looked down upon over here which he is right about...

Honestly outside of certain urban/hiphop cultures chains are looked down upon here too. Look at puffy and notice how he picks and chooses what crowd to be iced out around

Last edited:
Honestly outside off certain urban/hiphop cultures chains are looked down upon here too. Look at puffy and notice how he picks and chooses what crowd to be iced out around
You are right about that too... But over here, it is looked down upon within the hip-hop culture also... Hip-Hop is so different over here, I bet it would be a culture shock...

damn so is that all real or what... or is like cassidy said "those iced moissanites in that imitation watch" ?
I wonder if these dudes ever consider the fact that they might not gonna be hot forever... Like T-Pain when he bought that idiotic big pendant... he probably lookin at that joint at home every day thinking ''man what kinda drugs was I on when I bought this?''... Meek got watches and chains and pendants for days...

I wonder if these dudes ever consider the fact that they might not gonna be hot forever... Like T-Pain when he bought that idiotic big pendant... he probably lookin at that joint at home every day thinking ''man what kinda drugs was I on when I bought this?''... Meek got watches and chains and pendants for days...

But Meek got good investments in them heavy cubans.

But Meek got good investments in them heavy cubans.
Lol NO!

Back
Top Bottom