**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

And just to be clear..it's really not about the time as much as it is the miscommunication & mishandling of this particular situation..I understand business & how it works I own a company myself..BUT the internal affairs of my organization SHOULD HAVE NO bearings on my clientele in the slightest, especially if I pride myself myself on customer service..& being a jeweler, although you sell a product, YOU ALSO sell a service & when you're service does not match the product that you sell & at times(in this case especially) overshadow the product due to continuous negligence & poor communication, it puts a damper on your business & forces you to address issues that should just be between you & the stoccholders of your organization..every business hit rough patches, apple, Walmart, NIKE, etc. but do SERIOUSLY think they'll let they're consumer suffer behind it? Like they ain't Gon send preorders out because the internal structure of there business is changing! Lol That sounds so absurd & asinine I don't even wanna entertain it..so I say that to say bruh, Get it together! That is not a viable excuse & you know it! Just send me what I paid you for, apologize & move on..cause I am very close to contacting a lawyer at this..don't make me do that cause it's just not worth..thanx again Dubb$

And just to be clear..it's really not about the time as much as it is the miscommunication & mishandling of this particular situation..I understand business & how it works I own a company myself..BUT the internal affairs of my organization SHOULD HAVE NO bearings on my clientele in the slightest, especially if I pride myself myself on customer service..& being a jeweler, although you sell a product, YOU ALSO sell a service & when you're service does not match the product that you sell & at times(in this case especially) overshadow the product due to continuous negligence & poor communication, it puts a damper on your business & forces you to address issues that should just be between you & the stoccholders of your organization..every business hit rough patches, apple, Walmart, NIKE, etc. but do SERIOUSLY think they'll let they're consumer suffer behind it? Like they ain't Gon send preorders out because the internal structure of there business is changing! Lol That sounds so absurd & asinine I don't even wanna entertain it..so I say that to say bruh, Get it together! That is not a viable excuse & you know it! Just send me what I paid you for, apologize & move on..cause I am very close to contacting a lawyer at this..don't make me do that cause it's just not worth..thanx again Dubb$
dude , this should be a lesson .....im sorry but theres a million angels just like the one you want around my city .......i can cop one cash literally right now if i wanted one lol.........and dont get mad when i say this people......just cause lax posts up SOME custom stuff.........95% of stuff ANY jeweler sells was not made by their shop , it was bought wholesale .....and with the fad of this lil angel stuff.......theyre literally everywhere , the same mold......... i need the russell westbrook yall n's trippin gif......

and dont talk about contacting a lawyer....the lawyer will cost you more then just driving to a local shop and copping an angel just like the one your beasting for........i couldnt buy anything online so maybe its just me......only thing i ever ordered online were my wheels , only cause they were not in stock anyways if not i wouldnt mind paying a lil more like i always do , i have a thing for having the item/product in my hand once the cash leaves my hand.....especially a jewel.....if you want something "custom" like a name or something.....okay.....but the same angel that EVERYONE has now.....you guys complicate your lives sometimes i sware to do things the NT way...

Last edited:
dude , this should be a lesson .....im sorry but theres a million angels just like the one you want around my city .......i can cop one cash literally right now if i wanted one lol.........and dont get mad when i say this people......just cause lax posts up SOME custom stuff.........95% of stuff ANY jeweler sells was not made by their shop , it was bought wholesale .....and with the fad of this lil angel stuff.......theyre literally everywhere , the same mold......... i need the russell westbrook yall n's trippin gif......

No I agree fam..even more reason why it shouldn't have taken a month to recieve it! Now you see my frustration with the situation!

and dont talk about contacting a lawyer....the lawyer will cost you more then just driving to a local shop and copping an angel just like the one your beasting for........i couldnt buy anything online so maybe its just me......only thing i ever ordered online were my wheels , only cause they were not in stock anyways if not i wouldnt mind paying a lil more like i always do , i have a thing for having the item/product in my hand once the cash leaves my hand.....especially a jewel.....if you want something "custom" like a name or something.....okay.....but the same angel that EVERYONE has now.....you guys complicate your lives sometimes i sware to do things the NT way...

Dude I don't really know what you're talking but okay sure get it all out lolsmh

Bottom line is..you can't play games with peoples money, time, patience & kindness, get an attitude when they get frustrated with your bs & then when they bring it public try to save face with words instead of actions..life doesn't work that way..I'm done, til this issue is resolved, however that may be..y'all can continue on

Stop derailing the thread dubb, your boring mate. Hearing you repeat yourself over and over is ruining this thread, you got an explanation and excuse or w.e it will be in your hands chill now, we get it. |I it was unfortunate but you haven't been robbed, it's a delay, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
The goat Angel, and reason why most (even the custom) angels all have same resemblance...Lorraine! :smokin

@iLLiCiT305 I agree 100% about the buying local but you have to factor In that not everyone lives in Mia, la, ny and atl.

Last edited:
Stop derailing the thread dubb, your boring mate. Hearing you repeat yourself over and over is ruining this thread, you got an explanation and excuse or w.e it will be in your hands chill now, we get it. |I it was unfortunate but you haven't been robbed, it's a delay, irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Lol Cool bro..just felt like the people should know but if YOU don't want for me to bring it up no more..let me just bow to you NOW! Why wait? Smhlmfao

I'm done for real though..obviously friends feel the need to come to his defense..it's cool & understandable maybe they'll get a deal on the next item or something smh but yeah whatever be merry! I'm out!

Im sorry dub but you got it wrong. Im not affiliated with LAX at all but I do not want to come into this thread to hear you rant about the time it takes for you to receive a piece.

Its one thing to get it all out in one post but you keep coming back positing additional complaints. Its like move on man, if you have an issue just take your future business else where.

This is not the Dubb whining about LAX thread, and if it was I doubt anyone would subscribe.

So please unsubscribe me from your rants going forward and just be patient

*Waits for Dubb to come back and continue moaning again about waiting for his angel, lax slurs, follow by "I'm done" "I'm out" "cc" rinse & repeat.* |I :lol:

Last edited:
Bottom line is..you can't play games with peoples money, time, patience & kindness, get an attitude when they get frustrated with your bs & then when they bring it public try to save face with words instead of actions..life doesn't work that way..I'm done, til this issue is resolved, however that may be..y'all can continue on

Get a blog bro go rant else where. Annoying as hell at this point.

Im sorry dub but you got it wrong. Im not affiliated with LAX at all but I do not want to come into this thread to hear you rant about the time it takes for you to receive a piece.

Its one thing to get it all out in one post but you keep coming back positing additional complaints. Its like move on man, if you have an issue just take your future business else where.

This is not the Dubb whining about LAX thread, and if it was I doubt anyone would subscribe.

So please unsubscribe me from your rants going forward and just be patient

:smokin My man, Repped

*Waits for Dubb to come back and continue moaning again about waiting for his angel, lax slurs, follow by "I'm done" "I'm out" "cc" rinse & repeat.* |I :lol:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I get wronged & they gang up on me..wow..what a world we live in smh sorry guys continue..hate it I brought it up

Back
Top Bottom