**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Y'all Thought We Were PLAYING . . . When We Said That Floyd Mayweather Took ALL HIS JEWELS BACK From Miss Jackson . .. Well We Got PICS!! (Courtesy Of Our MONEY TEAM Insider)

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/68333/y...-pics-courtesy-of-our-money-team-insider.html

floyd out here indian giving :lol:

Saw YG wearing something similar to this during a radio interview.

Is the red face authentic jewelers/Limited edition? Or is it something custom. How do you guys feel about custom faces?

Looks like an asian edition

Last edited:
Saw YG wearing something similar to this during a radio interview.

Is the red face authentic jewelers/Limited edition? Or is it something custom. How do you guys feel about custom faces?

Looks like an asian edition
Here's 2 that we swapped the dials on... Shoot me a text if you need more info... 4046838581

I got it from Daniel's Jewelry in Hialeah, just check out their website for pricing and sizes, you can also hit up LAX, he's cool people's and will hook you up

Size on it is 12mm

Thanks for the direction...Already spotted a piece I like over on Daniel's...This thread has me feeling some kind of way...Check the new avi...

Last edited:
Hey I have a question for anyone who bought a cherub(Not Customed or Anything) from LAX..that question is after the money is sent or whatever how long did it take for you to received your product? Thanx in ad*****!

Back
Top Bottom