**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

As stated before the chain and angel were purchased from a fellow NTer a couple of years ago. It was better buying both so I did, was debating buying a ball chain for the pendant but I only wear it on the weekeneds and I'd rather use that money to get a bigger cuban. Next one will most likely be 8-9mm and 26-28 inches long.

Nice pic man. What mm is the bracelet?

As stated before the chain and angel were purchased from a fellow NTer a couple of years ago. It was better buying both so I did, was debating buying a ball chain for the pendant but I only wear it on the weekeneds and I'd rather use that money to get a bigger cuban. Next one will most likely be 8-9mm and 26-28 inches long.
I like the setup. Is it from jkb?

5mm Cuban courtesy of LAX. The man made me an offer I couldn't refuse. #NoRetail Good Looks to you

Diamondcity that baby looks good. I think I might have to place an order

Last edited:

You are about to have a VERY CLEAN fully iced out baby next week. Will be finished in a few days, if you give us the green light we will post up pics here prior to shipping it out
feel free to throw up some pics my dude! I will be posting some when it arrives as well.....cant wait!

Wassup er'body,

I'm new to this forum.

My name is Jay and I live in Europe.

Can somebody tell how tall the average jesus piece is these days. Like the ones Juelz is rockin with the Cubans...

Also, what are good jewelers to buy from besides IF&CO and LAX?

Wassup er'body,

I'm new to this forum.

Can somebody tell how tall the average jesus piece is these days. Like the ones Juelz is rockin with the Cubans...

Shoot me a text 4046839591... We have those on deck all day!

Wassup er'body,

I'm new to this forum.

you want a cuban? hit up Daniel Jewelry Inc..... He makes them perfect 

Back
Top Bottom