**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Most beautiful peace of Jewelery I have ever seen was in Hong Kong it was at jewelery shop where they construct the peace in house 5-6 craftman working then they put it out on display

worst part is they dont let you take pics so that folks cant steal the design

it was a peace id by my wife for her wedding day when ever that comes

a Solid gold necklace shapped in the form of a 2 headed dragon and the body with the scales was literally shaped like a pipe and not flat, scales were groved in by the craftsman, so much detail in the scales then when you reached the head the eyes were rubys and the fangs were diamons and they were joined together by a circular pendant with a hole in the center with diamonds all throught it

i asked how much and the lady was like 120k :x i was like man aint breaded up like that

Also if anyone is wondering the jewelery store was a stop aprt of Viking River cruises

Last edited:
D
Most beautiful peace of Jewelery I have ever seen was in Hong Kong it was at jewelery shop where they construct the peace in house 5-6 craftman working then they put it out on display

a Solid gold necklace shapped in the form of a 2 headed dragon and the body with the scales was literally shaped like a pipe and not flat, scales were groved in by the craftsman, so much detail in the scales then when you reached the head the eyes were rubys and the fangs were diamons and they were joined together by a circular pendant with a hole in the center with diamonds all throught it

i asked how much and the lady was like 120k :x i was like man aint breaded up like that

Also if anyone is wondering the jewelery store was a stop aprt of Viking River cruises

Last edited:

i asked how much and the lady was like 120k
sick.gif
i was like man aint breaded up like that

Hong Kong/ Chinese Jewellery Is *****ing Crazy...Heres Some Stuff Ive Seen In Chinatown SF

24kt, Heavy.  Makes Me Want To **** With Only 22-24kt Chains, nothing less. That Yellow Is 
pimp.gif

That Big Pun Piece Is Soooo Clean. Is It Me, Or Is Terror Squad Lightweight Underrated When It Comes To Their Pieces?
pimp.gif

Them Gold Bar/ Dream Chasers Pendants + Iced Cubans Scream New Money IMO

the iced out micro :x gorgeous

would cop an ice less but damn, looks horrible IMO.

regardless, LAX doing work

43 minutes of the cleanest cuban and jesus piece.... plus one of the best concerts ever. what i would have done to been at this show. plus, he is the real god mc. 

Back
Top Bottom